★Teiko 2

|Atsushi POV|

I was moved to another class... Yey.

This new class was nice. It's closer to the stairs down to the canteen.

But I don't need the canteen right now. I have 5 packs of pocky and some candy in my bag~

I was just half asleep through all of my periods, just thinking about sweets and the slam dunk competitions I watched online.

Then suddenly I smelled someone approaching. The person smelled sweet, like marshmallows. A girl likely.

And she smelled like marshmallows.

I looked up. She was already in front of me. I breathed in her scent but I noticed something...

"Ano.. You look like someone I know.." I said, getting a good look at her features.

"Yes. You must be referring to my brother Seijuro." She confidently nodded her head.

"Oh yeah.. You look like Aka-chin..." She's right. She does look like him a lot.

"Are you his twin?" I asked.

"No. I'm not. I'm a year younger." She shook her head making her smell travel faster to me. So sweet.

"So what's your name? I can't call you aka-chin too. I'll get confused.." I was intoxicated by the smell.

"Akashi Miyuki." She replied.

"I'm Mu-" she cut me off.

"Murasakibara." She knew my last name. I was waiting for her to say my first but I guess Aka-chin didn't tell her.

". . . Atsushi." I told her.

"Murasakibara Atsushi." She said my full name. Maybe she was memorizing it.

Then she just stared. She stared at me like Aka-chin did; deeply. Like she was planning something, or reading my mind.

I reached into my bag and took out a box of pocky.

"Do you want some?" I asked her but she said nothing.

I won't give her any because she didn't answer. I opened the pack and ate it in front of her.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked because it was getting awkward.

"No. I'm fine." Conversation killer.

"Ano... Then, i'll be going now.. Ja..." I stood up and left.

.

I went to the canteen to meet mido-chin and aka-chin who were probably there.

"Murasaki!" They called me over. I trudged over.

Aka-chin was just talking about plans on how we would win... More.

As he explained, I couldn't help but stare. They had the same face -sorta- same nose, same piercing eyes and same eyebrows. The upper part of their faces were quite similar.

Sorry. I wasn't listening to anything.

Gomen... Aka-chin...

========

A/N: just a different PoV. Bit OOC tho. Sorry. (u_u)