★Teiko 15

"I heard you'll be leaving for three days?" I asked Murasakibara as we headed down the canteen to meet with Midorima.

"Mhm. Traveling is exhausting." He nodded.

"True. You're banned from eating snacks by the way." I said.

His mouth fell agape, "I'll die!" He cried out loud.

We lined up to buy our lunches. "Surely, that's an exaggeration." I breathed.

He fell dazed.
We sat down and waited for Midorima to come. When he did, he was with the rest of the GoMs.

They saw Murasakibara dazed, looking down, playing with his spoon, dipping it in and out off his soup.

"What's wrong with him?" Midorima asked.

"I told him he was banned from eating his snacks til after winning."

"After?? After the game? That's too cruel of you Yuki-chin..." Atsushi whined.

"Ask your teammates if it's a good idea." I teased.

"It is. You can get exhausted easily if you have a lot of sugar in your body. (Really? XD)" Midorima agreed.

"They're right, Atsushi kun, it's just for a while. You can do it." Kuroko encouraged.

"Where's kise?" I asked.

"He said he'll finish his schedule at noon didn't he?" Aomine asked the others.

"Yeah. He must be on his way now." Kuroko replied.

.

The whole time I was eating my lunch, I kept quiet. I just listened to all their opinions and thought about their trip.

I glanced at Murasakibara once in a while. He had a frown and a gloomy aura. I can live with that.

"Miyucchi's here too?" Kise cheerfully asked as he came.

"Hi Kise." I smiled at him.

"Kise kun, will you be able to come with us to the semis?" Seijuro nii asked him.

"Oh about that Akacchi..." He made us all wait, "I've cleared my schedule and asked for a leave! I'll be with you guys!" He made it sound like a surprise.

"Good job, Kise kun. Now we'll surely get through." Midorima praised.

Of course Teiko will get through. We always do.

==========================================================

A/N: lol. this is the first time I opened this story on a laptop and damnnnnnnn it's pretty short per chapter. But it's okay since that was the whole point.. I just never realized it was THIS short.

anyway, THANK YOU FOR READING