★Teiko 8

|Miyuki POV|

At the end of ten laps -and five additional laps because some guys were horse playing- we were done and I was exhausted. My face was red and hot and sweaty.

I just took a towel and wiped my brow.

I headed for the sinks so I could splash my face to cool myself.

I closed my eyes and wet my face with cold rushing water which felt so good. I took my towel and wiped my face right after.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw Murasakibara right in front of me. He was just as sweaty as I was.

"I'm so tired..." He complained. I gagged with what he did next, he took his shirt off without warning.

Hot sweaty Six pack abs, a nice chest, and nice pecks were all I got to see before I turned away as quickly as I could.

"For heaven's sake Murasakibara! Not in front of me!" I growled before I walked out on him.

He's immature and insensitive.

He really is. He really ruined my day today.

•••

I bumped into Kise during lunch.

"Hi Miyucchi~" yup, that was what he called me.

"Hello Kise. Nice to see you."

"Hey can you come with me and buy some bread? Then come with me to our classroom too." He smiled at me. I had nothing planned so I just went with it.

.

"So I heard you and Murasakicchi are together?" He asked as we walked to their classroom.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I gave him the chance to rephrase what he said.

"..in class. I heard he got transferred for good performance." he snickered. "Gee. I never thought Murasakicchi was smart."

"Neither did I.. I mean really.." I trailed off. Murosakibara was better off back his old class.

"So are you two getting along?

"Sort of." I shrugged, "most of the time he's just sleeping."

Kise laughed so hard. "That's Murasakicchi for ya. As long as he doesn't do anything bad to you Miyucchi."

"Just a while ago he called me fat." I just wanna get that out there.

"He did what???" He seemed so surprised. Kise had a brain of a girl. He understood.

"He called me fat."

"Why I oughta--" he growled.

"It's a waste of time to retaliate. He's just a big kid after all, just like you." I smirked, teasing him.

"Hey!! Miyucchi.. I'm not a kid..." He whined which just proved it even more.

Kise and I have been friends from the very first time he set foot here. A lot of girls were crowding around him and I just passed by them. Then he ran after me, asking me if I didn't know who he was. I told him I knew who he was. He asked me why I wasn't a part of the crowd. I said, why should I be? Long story short, he wanted to be my friend because I acted normal towards him. When he gets tired of his crowd of fans, he comes to me.