Haruhi sat next to me and was about to bite into her strawberry tart when Takashi set a strawberry on her plate. I smiled when Haruhi looked at me and gave me a weird look. I stabbed my cake with my fork and cut a large piece of cake, before shoving the piece in my mouth. I munched on it happily and shivered in delight, "this is so good~" I moaned.

I saw a strawberry on my plate when I opened my eyes and looked back at my cake. I narrowed my eyes at it, "how did you get there Mister?" I scrutinized the berry slowly. This fella' could be poisonous and I may never know it. I prodded the 'poisonous strawberry' with my fork before stabbing it and bringing it slowly to my face.

I brought the strawberry to my lips and munched on it, the berry bursting in my mouth. I closed my eyes and savoured the bitter taste before opening my eyes again. I looked at my cake and noticed another strawberry next to my chocolate cake. I cut the cake with my fork again and ate it slowly while staring at the strawberry. 

"These strawberries are persistent little bastards."

"W-what?" Haruhi sputtered out in confusion.

"Well, somehow whenever I close my eyes I end up getting another strawberry on my plate. Either they are aliens or they are magical berries!" I cried.

The host club looked at me weirdly before staring at the strawberry on my plate. They looked at me again and continued eating their cake. "I see how Tamaki and Aki are related now," the twins muttered before stuffing their faces with cake again.

I shoved the last bit of cake in my mouth along with the other strawberry. Honey shifted in my lap causing the cake to hit the side of my mouth slightly before entering the pit of darkness and doom called my mouth.

Takashi leaned over the table holding a napkin and came closer to me. Honey crawled off of my lap, allowing Takashi to set one hand on my leg and the other to wipe the napkin against my mouth. "You had cake crumbs and smeared chocolate next to your lips."

Slowly, heat crept up my neck and I clutched onto Takashi's arm for support. We stayed in this position for nearly a quarter of a minute before returning to our regular positions. By this time Haruhi was giving a full out smirk and me supporting a red, cherry tomato, face. I was frozen with my left hand that was once holding onto his arm, left in the air.

"Ah~ After eating that cake, I'm getting a bit peckish," Honey sighed in contempt.

"Now that you mention it, it is long past lunch time."

"Is lunch ready?" All three idiots asked.

"Could you please stop living so relentlessly fancy-free?" Haruhi asked, sighing heavily.

The host club talked on with Haruhi while I laid my head down on the table. Argh, that cake was super rich. I felt a hand press on my forehead and I slowly raised my head. I looked into the dark eyes of Takashi and I noticed him purse his lips. "I was checking to see if you were sick. You looked flushed earlier," he pulled his hand back and let a tiny, itsy-bitsy smirk grace his features.

My face flushed a dark red and I quickly dropped my head, feeling myself fall asleep in a matter of a few minutes.

Teasing bastard.

-

"Woah!" I heard a loud crash and I jolted upright.

I looked beside me and observed the scene beside me of Tamaki laying on top of Haruhi. I screamed loudly and a sudden flow of blood gushed out my nose.

Oh my god, it's happening. 

"Oh my god! The ship has sailed! I repeat! The ship has sailed!" I screamed waving my arms up and down like a mad woman. Blood continued gushing out my nose and I clutched my nose, shivering in delight, "I have no regrets," I whispered.