"Why?" The blonde asked pouting.

"Because your mother has some very, very good news to share with you," I patted Angel on the head.

Angel stood up quickly and gave me a tight hug. "I love you Aki-sama!" She ran out the door, "I'll bring some cake for you when it is done Angel-chan!" I yelled as she sprinted out the door.

"That was Angel," I turned to Kyouya.

"She's cute," Honey clapped.

"I'll put some tea on!" Haruhi called from the kitchen, just as I entered. I noticed a large urk mark on her forehead as I set the two-story cake on a pedestal. I pulled out some strawberries and cut them quickly.

"Oh, Haruhi. As far as tea goes, I have this black tea our father bought as a souvenir, Here." Hikaru handed the orange bag to Haruhi.

"Thanks," she stared at it.

"It's best as a milk tea. Do you have any milk?" Kaoru asked.

"Of course we do, dim-wit." I cut in.

"Uh, yeah, I'm pretty sure we do," Haruhi stared into space.

I rolled my eyes and started placing strawberries on top of the cake. "You idiots! How could you do something like this to her?" Tamaki whisper-yelled from the living room.

"What?" The twins replied back.

"Are you trying to embarrass Haruhi by giving her that stuff? Look! Look at how Haruhi is at a total loss on what to do!"

I peered over at Haruhi in curiosity. She seemed perfectly fine concerning what to do, but I think it's what my brother is saying that is pissing her off.

"H-Haruhi, I'm sorry, you don't have to make that tea," one of the twins cried in a stutter, "water will be fine with us."

"Huh? Really? But I've already made it?" She turned around holding the teapot in her hands.

I cried silently, Haruhi, you're so blonde. You're not even my hair colour! I clutched the counter in defeat and sunk to the ground slowly.

"Oh, well in that case, okay." Cue me sinking lower.

Haruhi walked in carrying a tray of cups of tea. She set it on the table and started setting out the cups, "the tea is ready. Sorry, not all of the cups match."

I noticed Honey pull out a blue box labelled 'Luxury Confectioners'. I zoomed up to the table like an Olympic runner and sat down, quickly bringing the cup into the air, "cheers." I bought the tea to my lips and took a sip of the scorching liquid. 

Honey took a sip and nearly spat it out, "my tongue~" he whined.

"Why did you drink it when it had just come out the pot?" I scolded.

"B-but you drank it with no problem," he teared up.

"That's because I drink tea on a daily basis. Daily basis meaning every hour of the day, so I'm used to scorching liquid and food on my tongue. You, on the other hand, are not. Come here Honey," I said patting my lap.

Honey crawled over and sat on my lap, clutching a hand over his mouth. Honey opened the box with his free hand and I slowly started drooling at the sight, "Aki, you get to choose your cake first. Then Haru-chan!" 

"But Haruhi is the owner of the house," I glanced at the box guiltily.

"Go ahead, you paid for the groceries anyways," Haruhi passed out the rest of the tea with sugar.

"I'll have the double chocolate with strawberries," I whispered as my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Then I'll have the strawberry one," Haruhi smiled.