No need to give Mrs. Norrington a show!

Thomas's thoughts disappeared as he felt strong hands skim over his buttocks before surprising the boy as he gained a sharp squeeze. A squeak escaped his throat and David threw his head back to laugh while Thomas pried his eyes open to give the laughing man an accusing glare.

His eyes however landed on a fast moving object that was skidding completely out of control, the shrieking noise deafening their ears and alerting them both of the danger they were in.

It was almost as if time stood still, or Thomas' mind had gained the ability to process everything that much faster. His eyes were glued to the car skidding out of control on the slick road, the headlights flashing in the deep blue eyes as his mind made the awful conclusion..

They're going to hit us.

"Davi-" The blonde man started his name, pushing at his shoulder to put the boy down and get out of the way. David's dark eyes were confused for a moment, hands slowly lowering Thomas before he looked over his shoulder. Just as the boy saw realization flash through his eyes, the out of control car hit them.

Pain.

So much searing pain.

He cried out in excruciating pain as his legs were crushed against the wall, David's own body pressed tightly against Thomas like it had never before as he too let out a howl of pain. Their ears were assaulted by the shrieking of metal against stone but overall, Thomas' mind was drawn to his own physical pain, and the sharp pain in his heart at the pain reflected in David's eyes.

David grunted, eyes glossy as they were smushed together in a way that shouldn't be possible. Thomas' breath panted over his face as his fanned over the boy's and he gasped as Thomas saw blood dripple up David's throat and over the corner of his lover's lips.

Thomas' mind didn't focus on the car he could feel pressed against his legs or the people in it who were scrambling out of it and picking up their phones. All his attention was drawn on the love of his life as the man took shaky breaths, fingers stuck behind his own back while Thomas slowly rested his shaking hand against the taller man's cheek.

"D-David..."

He coughed and forced a smile on his lips, though Thomas could clearly see the pain in his eyes. "M...I'm f-fine Tommy." He leaned against Thomas' palm, the boys from the car calling 911 as Thomas felt his own vision slowly split into two before the images joined again.

****

David blinked through the pain coursing through his body, noticing the distant look in Thomas' eyes. His medical background kicked in and he realized the dangerous situation they were both in.

Being crushed wasn't the most dangerous thing at the moment, but what would happen when they were released. His breath halted in his throat, his heart already thumping violently as it sped up while he realized what was happening to his own body.

Crash syndrome.

As soon as the weight of the car was moved off of his back and legs, his body would shut down, kidneys failing and he could quite possibly die from the shock or cardiac arrest that followed.

But as David laid his eyes on his Tommy , he realized that Tommy's live was at risk too. David might've taken the full brunt of the car barreling into them, most likely chattering his back and legs in the progress but his lover was crushed as well.

And him worrying over David's safety was making his condition equally dangerous.

David fought over the control of his hands, managing to slip one of them from behind Tommy with a painful grunt before gently cupping the hyperventilating boy's chin with it.