Prologue

The October air was crisp and cold, forecast had warned every one of the icy roads and the possible blizzard heading their way. Yet, David and Thomas braved the cold weather and walked side by side, happy smiles on their faces.

"David, what are you doing?" Thomas asked incredulously, smiling widely as his lover and fiancé chuckled, rubbing his hand through his unruly mop of brown hairs before shaking his head with a naughty grin of his own while David backed Thomas up the wall.

They had been walking down the street, a usual evening walk to the park and there they would look at the sunset and the upcoming stars. More often than not David would persuade Thomas to make tender yet passionate love under the starlight, at least if the weather allowed it.

Now his boyfriend lingered back though, using their intertwined fingers to tug Thomas closer before David gently backed into the wall of Mrs. Norrington's house. Thomas grinned breathlessly as he saw the love and need shine brightly into David's eyes, his own finger gently brushing underneath David's chocolate colored eyes before the slender male sighed when David turned his head to the side, gently kissing Thomas' palm.

"You know I love you, right?"

Thomas blinked and nodded instantly, tilting his head curiously as David seemed a bit nervous. He played with the ring at the blonde man's left hand, a reminded that the angel was his, even if they weren't married yet.

"Soon." Thomas reminded myself, a shiver of excitement running over his spine as David grasped his hips and effortlessly lifted the boy up, making Thomas squeal as he quickly wrapped his legs around David's narrow hips, even though the man carefully seated him on the window's ledge behind them.

David kept glancing down at Thomas' lips before pecking them once, twice, grinning as he did. "Well, don't get mad but... remember that cute house on the edge of town?"

The boy's mouth dropped as he slapped the other's shoulder in shock. "You didn't!" Thomas gasped in astonishment, eyes widening as he only got a cheeky grin that flashed David's lovely dimples. He did not go back to the house Thomas loved behind his back after their banker told them not to do it.

"I kinda did." He confessed with a sheepish smile, a blush gracing his cheeks when Thomas pinched his ear in annoyance. "Uhm, I might've, you know, asked around for the owner and he agreed to sell it for a quarter less if I was able to make a deposit in advance."

The younger man huffed and shook his head, blonde hairs swaying with the motion as if he couldn't believe his ears. But he could; David had proven in the past that nothing was impossible for Thomas and every time the boy so much as showed interest, David scrambled to get whatever his little heart desired.

For a moment Thomas couldn't imagine where his man got the money from but then he gasped and pinched David's ear harder. "That money was for your education David! You always talked about becoming a doctor and..."

His love quickly placed his fingers over the boy's pinched lips, tender love in his eyes as he shook his head. "All I need to be happy is you. You're everything to me Tommy." He whispered before he removed his fingers and kissed Thomas breathless.

Instantly all Thomas' worries were forgotten, pressed to the back of his mind as he wrapped my arms around David's sturdy neck, using his heels to pull his lover closer to him. David was pretty much insane, going against the banker's advice and buying the house anyways.

But Thomas loved him like crazy as well.

Their kiss got more passionate and Thomas slipped of the ledge to stand in front of David, feeling him press against David in a reassuring way when the muscular man pulled him away from the window and pressed him to the solid wall beside it.