"How are you?"He asked and I shrugged.

"It's hard without her. Home doesn't feel like home."I said and he nodded.

"Everything feels different around her too."He said as we walked inside. We walked past Chuck who was standing behind the counter.

"Jax."He said with a slight wave and I gave him a head nod before we reached the stairs. Chibs was right things did change. Walking into the room everyone was dead silent. No one was talking just sitting and staring. We were all broken on the inside. Looking around I let out a breath. Damn, this was depressing. We were all there that night when we got the news. I didn't think it would effect the whole club like this. But then again I took leave for two weeks. Hearing someone sniff hard caught my attention and my eyes drifted to Tig. He was sitting on the couch back against it and his right arm on the arm of the couch. The rims of his eyes were red and puffy and I knew he wasn't in any better shape than I was. Tig had already lost his daughter. He didn't need this too. Walking over to him I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Brother."I said to him.

"Hey Man."He said and cleared his throat. I gripped his shoulder tightly and I shook it a bit. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Table."I said as I looked at everyone around the room. Slowly everyone made their way over to the table and sat in their spots. I took my seat at the head of the table. Just sitting there for a second trying to think of something to say. I didn't want to talk about business just yet.

"You know..Charlie told me before her dad died that once he went she had no family. That she was alone and that thought scared her..."I started looking down at the table. My hand tapping lightly against the wood.

"A few months ago we were laying in bed and she thanked me. Do you know what for?"I asked as I looked up to meet everyones gaze and I watched as everyone shook their head no.

"She thanked for giving her a family. And she wasn't just talking about the boys. She was talking about you guys. She named each and everyone of you off and thanked me for you." I said as I remembered that night.

"Charlie started crying.. And I don't know if you guys know my girl, but she doesn't cry for shit and she did with you." I said and a few chuckles came out for the guys.

"Sam, I don't know what the hell she sees in you, but you might as well be her little brother because she worries about every dumb thing you do. And gets onto me if I make you go do some stupid shit." I said to him and watched as he perked up a bit.

"Told her not to worry about me."He said lowly.

"Eh she doesn't listen worth shit."I said and smiled.

"Clay.. you mother fucker. Literally. I still want to kill you most of the time. But Charlie has your back. For God knows what reason." I told him and he looked down.

"You guys are her family and you are my family. I just want to thank you guys for being here with me and going through this with me." Chibs patted my back.

"We went through a dark path after Tara and all of you stuck by me every step of the way and I just want to thank you for that again. I couldn't get through this without you." I said.

"I- We love each and every one of you." I said and met each of their gazes. "I mean that."I finished before I leaned back in my chair.

"Love you too Jackie."Chibs said.

"Both of you."Tig said as a tear fell from his eye.

"Alright. Lets get down to business."I said.

"How's my kids?"I asked.

"Teddy is four pounds as of today. He's starting to really move around now. Pais is still only three pounds but she looks good. The breathing tube was taken out. She's breathing on her own, she looks good. They still have them in there together because they both do better when they are. Abel is at school right now and Thomas is with Gemma."Juice said reading a note card and I nodded listening.

"Happy still sitting outside the NICU?"I asked.

"Won't leave."Bobby said and I smiled a bit shaking my head.

"Everyone's told him he doesn't have to do that, right?"I asked.

"He's been protecting them since Charlie found out she was pregnant." Tig said. I had forgotten about that.

"Alright then."I said.

"How are things with Brown?"I asked.

"Shaky but getting stable"Chibs said.

"Black?" I asked.

"August is still trying to figure out what happened with the last drop we did with them."

"Shit. I thought we buried that?"I questioned.

"Not well enough it looks like."Clay said.

"Again better be glad Charlie has your back."I told him.

"Lets get Black on the phone and set up a met for tomorrow." I said.

"What time?"Bobby said and everyone got quiet.

"I have to go talk to Charlie first. After that." I told them.

{How do you guys feel? Should Jax go see the twins?}