[14]: The Truth Comes out

Alright... Don't kill me! I'm sorry it took me forever to update! I'll explain later.... Enjoy this chapter! (P.s, she's in a month in to tour, in New York and is about to do an interview. So it's six weeks past the last chapter :)

Just Like The Movies [14]: The Truth Comes Out

|Laura Marano|

//Friday\\

From Stormie💘:
Ross and baby Ryder all cuddled up on the couch, waiting for Kelly and Michael to live stream. Thought you might've liked this picture because they're both looking so cute.

I smile for two reasons. Baby Ryder and Ross looked amazingly cute together, and Stormie is the bestest second mom ever. I quickly reply.

To Stormie💘:
Aw, thanks for the picture. And baby Ryder looks so stinking cute! I can't wait to meet him officially.

"Laura, you have to go on in a few." Dan, my manager says. I turn around while slipping the necklace over my head and fixing up my hair a bit. "And don't forget that you're performing a song as well." I nod and follow him out, getting a few pictures taken from my photographers. I stood side stage as I waited for my name to be called by Kelly or Michael.

"Please welcome, singer songwriter, Laura Marano!" Michael says. I smile wide and high five the fans as I walk up to the main stage and hug both Kelly and Michael. This is my second time being on the show, so I've met them before.

"Wow, you look gorgeous!" Kelly says, sitting beside me on her chair.

"Aw, stop it. You look gorgeouser... If that's even a word!" All three of us share a laugh along with the audience.

"For you, it is." Michael says, giving me a sweet smile. I put my hand against my heart.

"So, let's get down to business. First off, a new movie and a new album!" Kelly exclaims, throwing her hands in the hair. "You're just... Amazing." I laugh a bit.

"Could you tease the movie a bit?" Michael asks, putting his pointer and thumb a centimeter away from each other.

"I actually, uh, got a text from Calum saying a few things I can tease." I say. "Oh, Calum Worthy wrote it and starred in it." I add. "So... First off, there is a lot of kissing between my character and Ross Lynch a character so uh, that happens." I say, earning a laugh.

"Oh, on the note of him. How was it kissing him again? I mean, you worked on a Disney show where you kissed, right?" Michael asks.

"Yeah, Austin and Ally." I say, clapping my hands together. "Um, I-it was good. Definitely a little familiar. And we instantly got close when we saw each other. I mean, for a few hours it was a little awkward, but I came back to his house afterwards and literally cried in his arms for a while and slept on his couch." I admit, blushing. "Sorry, Shor." I say.

"Who's Shor?" Michael asks.

"Ross Shor Lynch." I say.

"Oh." We all laugh at Michael.

"Wait, are you and Ross still talking to each other?" She asks. "Because that didn't you stop talking for awhile?" I nod a little.