[7]:Panicking

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT QUESTIONS FOR THE LIVE STREAM THE CAST WILL DO IN A FEW CHAPTERS!

Just Like The Movies [7]: Panicking

|Laura Marano|

//Wednesday Night\\

"Stormie." I say, once she opened her hotel room door. For the last two weeks here in London, I've probably been talking to Stormie almost every night. Mostly about her son and my feelings towards him, but sometimes I needed fashion advice. But now, I have something else in mind.

"Hi." She says, opening the door wider. "The boys are in the other room and Mark is with Heath and Kevin." I nod and follow her to the couch. "What's the topic tonight?" She asks, laughing a bit.

"Actually, I have my first radio interview tomorrow since we've been here... And I was wondering if you could come." I say, playing with my hands. "It's just, my mom usually comes with me but she's not here and I don't wanna go alone for many, many reasons. And I kind of need your help with an outfit." I mumble the last sentence as I look back up at her face.

"Sweetie, of course I'd come with you. I was planning on it either way. No way am I letting you go alone. And I'll for sure help you with an outfit." I sigh of relief and lean back on the couch a little.

"Could you maybe, like come to all my radio interviews, please?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Is that all you wanted to ask?" She raises an eyebrow as I sigh again.

"We have to film the first date tomorrow, after my interview, for Bea and Luke, and I'm actually freaking out. I'm positive I forgot all my lines." I say, beginning to twirl the ring around on my finger.

"Why are you freaking out?" She asks. My eyes widen and my jaw drops a bit.

"Because! It's a date scene! With me and Ross playing Bea and Luke! What if I mess up and say the wrong thing to embarrass me!" She chuckles. "Stormie! This is no time to laugh! I like him in real life!" I say, slightly shouting.

"Honey, calm down. It's not the end of the world. You're suppose to act nervous on the date, anyways. So it'll be fine. Plus, I'm positive Ross is freaking out, too." I take a few deep breaths.

"How would you know if he's freaking out?" I ask, pulling my ponytail tighter.

"He may have been in here earlier with a panicked expression on his face. And then he pored his feelings out. I told him the same thing. I'm positive everything will turn out right. If not, we can redo the date Thursday." She explains. I nod a little and take more deep breaths.

|Ross Lynch|

I rolled my eyes at my brothers remark. Apparently we changed the subject from the movie to an old concert we saw at Red Rocks in Colorado. It was a stupid comment for sure.

"Guys, can we just please focus on my problem?" I ask, looking around the room. Everyone was getting on my nerves.

"Fine, everyone lets just focus on our idiot brother who can't admit to a girls face that he's secretly in love with her and has been for eight fucking years." Rydel says, rolling her eyes. I look at her in disbelief.