[6]: Movieeeee

SO BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER, I HAVE A FEW REALLY 💥important🔥 THINGS TO SAY!

1. This chapter may be confusing. It'll be in someone's POV. But when I put this | and it's in italics| that means its third person because of the movie. It'll make more sense when you actually read it.

2. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND THE FEW COMMENTS!

4. Also, I'm having them do a live stream in the next few chapters, and I'm wondering if you guys would comment a question for Calum, Ross, Raini and Laura. It could be like, would you rather, or truth or dare, or even a question about music. It na even use your username if you'd like. So... Yeah.

Anyways, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Just Like The Movies [6]: Movieeeee

|Laura Marano|

//Thursday\\

I literally couldn't stop staring at my hair and outfit in the mirror. Stormie convinced me to dye my hair, not just the tips like almost my whole head up to the roots. And oh my gosh, I'm in love with it. And my outfit was a really cute, SHORT, dress with almost a golden design and I had a huge cardigan.

"Laura, come on." Ross says, poking his head in. "Your... Hair?" He questions, walking up to me and running his finger through a curl.

"Your mom dyed it for me." I say, looking him up and down. He and on dark grey jeans, a white button up and a hat on backwards. He looked pretty handsome.

"I like it." He says, dragging me out of the trailer and all the way up the elevator to the rooftop. He didn't say a single word the whole way there. But neither did I, it wasn't like it was uncomfortable or anything.

"Okay, now let's get the band going!" Heath yells, looking at Calum. Calum nods his head and drags Ross along with him to the table full of fake, plastic food we got. I laugh as Ross walks up behind Calum and does a funny dance move.

"And that'll be in the bloopers." Kevin says, high fiving Mark. I laugh again.

"ACTION!" Mark shouts. The boys and Dell's begin to play a song they wrote, called Shut Up And Let Me Go (A/N: A song they use to cover back before Love Me Like That. It's by The Ting Tings. The video above or to the side is an old performance of R5 singing it).

"BEATRICE AND RAELYN! ENTER!" Heath shouts.

|"Shut up and let me go." The music from the newest up and coming band, Hit Train, was filling the noise on the rooftop party. Two young adults, Beatrice and Raelyn walk in through the rooftop door and immediately smile.

"Oh my god! This is awesome!" Raelyn shouts over the music. Beatrice stifles a laugh as her best friend does some weird dancing. "I'm hitting the dance floor! You coming with?"

"Nah, I'll go get a drink." Bea says, walking off. Bea walks right past the drink table and goes over to the railing edge. She looks down at the busy London streets with bright lights. Suddenly, a blonde departs from his redheaded best friend over to the brunette.

"Hey." He says, leaning against the railing beside her.|

In that moment, I couldn't help myself. I let out a loud laugh. Ross rolls his eyes and laughs as well.