Chapter 56

Natalie's point of view
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON" I said jumping on him.

We were finally back in California.

"Thanks sis" he said sitting up revealing his toned abs.

Nash ran in after me and jumped on him and then everyone else.

"Thanks guys" Cameron smiled happily.

"Happy birthday to you" Everyone started singing when Ava walked in with a cupcake with a single candle stuck through the frosting.

"Get up and dressed because we're going to the city" I said covering up the reason for his surprise party.

We all walked out and I went to my room and put on Tory Burch flip flops with a black halter top and white shorts.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Matt broadcasting and I went over to him and sat down.

"Oh here she is. Tell them what's going on babe" Matt said to the laptop and then me.

I grabbed Matt's hand "I'm pregnant" I announced and the comments started flooding with aw or slut ew or wtf u fucked her or u guys r gonna make such cute kids

Half and Half. Who cares. Matty boy is mine.

Is the baby a boy or girl?

"I don't know yet. I have an appointment tomorrow" I said. Matt said bye and ended it.

"How many people are going to the surprise party?" I asked Matt.

"Like 250" Matt answered and I groaned.

"You won't leave my side the whole night" Matt said putting his hands on my hips and leaning in for a kiss and I jerked out of the way.

"YEET" I yelled and started laughing at myself.

-
"SURPRISE" We all yelled as Cameron and Shawn walked in. Cameron looked amazed.

"Happy birthday!" I said hugging him and showing him his family and friends that flew here for the party. The party started getting flooded with people. I mean it was in Kian and Jc's house.

"I need some water" I said and started walking away until Matt tugged my hand and started walking with me.

"Matt i'm 24 I know how to get water" I mumbled.

"Nope" he said and I shook my head and followed him back to the living room.
- 1:56 am
My group was sleeping here because the party was going to end late and our house was 20 minutes away and no drunk drivers. I saw Matt taking like 4 shots and I knew he was drunk and didn't wanna be near his disgusting drunk self.

"I'm going to go up to the room and hang out up there for a while" I said and attempted to go get another cup of water. I went upstairs and there was two people making out on the bed. De ja vu.
I laughed thinking of the first week I moved to Virginia and Nash had a party and there was 2 people hooking up on my bed.
I grabbed my backpack with clothes in it and grabbed my University of Miami hoodie and a sports bra and Hollister sweat pants and changed. I opened my computer and laid on the bed and started watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. I plugged my phone in to the charger and started to drift off to sleep.
-
I woke up from loud noises. It was like sirens and Ava was crying on the bed next to me.

"Ava what's wrong?" I said sitting up.

"Kian and Jc got arrested. Hayes and Jack fell on to glass and are on their way to the hospital now" She said.

"Ava why are you crying?" I asked and she shrugged and I got out of the bed, grabbed my phone and put on shoes and got in my car. It was 4:17 am.