Chapter 55

Natalie's point of view
I was waiting for my dad to get to my mom's which took forever. Today we were going paint balling and I was so excited.I had on an old pair of sweats and old running shoes.

"Hey sorry I took so long" my dad said bending down to tie his shoe.

"Let's go" Hayes said running down the stairs and tripping over dad.

"HAYES" My dad yelled and then they both started laughing which made all of us laugh.

"Let's do some paint balling" my dad cheered.
We all piled in to 2 cars and got ready foe paintballing meanwhile I was snap chatting the whole time.

"WAIT IM PREGNANT I CANT GO" I said kind of upset and getting more upset because everyone was excited.

"It's ok, let's turn around and go to laser tag" My dad said.

"No dad it's fine I'll just wait for you guys" I said.

"Too late" my dad said turning around the car and the car behind us (the other car we had with us) followed.

-
"Hey baby, how was it?" Matt said as I walked in to his parents house.

"Fun" I smiled and grabbed clothes to change in to and went in to the bathroom to go change.

"Tomorrow why don't we do something will all of our friends somewhere" Matt said kissing me before I could answer.

"Sounds good Espinosa" I laughed and laid down next to Matt. He turned on the TV but I didn't really pay attention so I just fell asleep.

-
"Natalie and Matthew!" Matt's mom said trying to wake us up.

"Good Morning" I said turning over and smiling, I probably looked like a mess.

"Sorry to wake you up so early but we were planning on going out to some colleges around here too look for Ryan and Dylan and I was wondering if you both wanna come?" His mom asked sweetly.

"Mom we'll stay here and invite over some people" Matt said and I nodded and his mom nodded.

"There's some food in the microwave when you both get out of bed. We'll be out of here in like 10 minutes" his mom said walking out of the room.

"Thank you Mrs.Espinosa" I said and she smiled and walked out of the room.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and changed in to a black romper and put my hair in a messy bun.

"Do you want me to invite everyone here?" I asked Matt and he nodded.

group chat
hey everyone matt and i just want everyone to come over today and we can hang out around the pool and bbq around like 12:30
cameron: I'll be there at 11😉
Nash: ok see ya
hayes: can I bring a friend?
Gaby: Consider me there already
jack g: yess

All the other's were a yes. It was about 10:11 right now and we needed food and everything.

"I'm gonna go buy some food, you clean up" I said to Matt and grabbed the keys and went to the store.
-
"Hey Nat" Ava said walking in. Like always she was the last one here.

A the guys were in the pool and the radio and barbecue were going.
I brought Ava to the table we were all sitting and talking at.

"So I kind of have an announcement" Ava said biting her lip and we were all confused.

"IM PREGGO" She screamed. And everyone including the guys looked and we all froze and than started screaming and hugging them.

"how far in!" gaby asked.

"2 weeks, I found out 2 nights ago" she smiled
-----////////-------///////----//---//
Natalie's point of view
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON" I said jumping on him.

We were finally back in California.

"Thanks sis" he said sitting up revealing his toned abs.

Nash ran in after me and jumped on him and then everyone else.

Cameron's birthday part will be finished and published tmr! sorry for any inconvenience