Chapter 38

Natalie's point of view

I woke up at around 11:00am. Kind of early. I got up and I know the parents are here because Cameron and Nash left to go pick them up at 6am.
I smelt pancakes which is weird because no body except Jack and Hailey wake up early, and Jack can't cook for shit.
My mom, Gina, Matt's mom, Jack's
mom, and Nila were there cooking.
"Baby" My mom said coming up to me and giving me a hug and a kiss.
Nila hugged me and said hello.

I grabbed a pancake and of course our mom's had to ask me questions about Matt and I.
I answered all of them and We had a good time. There was so many people in this house I swear. I'm gonna get a hotel😂
Matt woke up and walked up to me grabbed my cheeks and kissed me and the moms were all like happy and smiling and I just laughed at their stupidity.
Gaby came downstairs and my mom and Nila hugged her. Her mom was flying from North Caroline today out to California. Gaby's really excited because she hasn't seen her mom in a while.
"HAPPY FOURTH" Jack said running down the stairs.

*Matt's point of view*
I changed in to my bathing suit and got ready to go out on the boat.
Natalie and Gaby were "twinning" in black bikinis and it was funny how Nash was trying not to stare at Gaby's ass.
-
We were all on the boat and went and anchored in the intercostal. I was really scared of sharks and of course shark week was on this week. Whatever I'll go in the water anyways. We stayed in the water for like four hours and it was about 5:00pm now so we had to go back to the house and buy fireworks and make the food.
-
Natalie and Gaby were cooking steaks and hamburgers, hotdogs, potatoes, and mac and cheese.
It was really useful having them around. Like VERY useful.

The mom's were helping out to. Because you know there mom's. Gaby's mom walked in and Gaby screamed and ran and hugged her. Gaby loves her mom like their best friends. It's nice. All the dad's were outside drinking beers in the pool.

We were watching the soccer game and we were screaming and hollering at the tv.
"GOOAALLLLL" we all screamed.
Were really dramatic if you haven't noticed.

"Can we go get fireworks!" I asked excited.
"Yeah i'm coming" Taylor said.
"Shit Taylor's like the king of fireworks" Carter said.
"your point?" I smirked. I knew the fireworks would be crazy.

-
Taylor and I got in the car and were driving to firework world! It was like 30 minutes away so we just talked.

"How are you and Natalie?" Taylor asked me.
"Good we haven't argued in a while" I answered to him.
"That's good" he told me.
"Yeah, but I feel like nothing good lasts so there's going to be something soon" I told him.
"I don't know man. Everything seems alright" Taylor said.
"Yeah. But we'll see" I said back.
"So do you plan on starting a family with her?" He questioned.
"Yeah I do. And I asked her she said she does but not yet. I mean look at Jack and Ava, they have to leave Hailey home when we wanna go out as a group and it happens a lot." I told taylor.
"Yeah that's a good point" Taylor responded.
We started snap chatting random stuff and just had some fun .

"Hey thanks for talking to me about that. I had to get all that out" I said to taylor.
"Always here for you bro" He said back.

I think i'm going to hang out with Taylor more often. He's so chill.

-
"I want these big guys" Taylor said picking out the biggest fire works in the store. I went and I found the sparklers and the roman candles.
We also got smoke bombs, and dancers.

We went back home and there was music playing, the food was ready. Everybody was happy in general.

"Hey baby" Natalie said pecking my lips.
"Hi cutie" I said. She smiled and I walked past her to go get some food.

We all sat outside and enjoyed everything. This is so fun and nice to do.
"Whose ready for the cruise" I yelled.
"Me" everyone said.
We all laughed after because we all were looking forward to this so much.

"FIREWORK TIME" I yelled.
Taylor smirked at me because nobody knew what we got. We were gonna start with the lame ones so people would be confused and then bring the bad boys out.
We did the little ones and everyone was even having fun with those and we took turns lighting them.
We brought out the big guys and everyone's facial expression was like oh my god.
So funny.
"Holy shit these are so cool" Aaron said
"Watch your mouth" Ava yelled at him jokingly.

ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm going to stop this book at 50 chapters and than make a sequel to this. So yeah the new book will probably be up between the end of this week or the end of next week hopefully. Love you guys! Enjoy