Chapter 19

'Natalies pov'
i was boarding my plane for Virginia right now. I had a window seat and 2 girls next to me that i didn't know. I put my head phones in and turned on somebody come get her. I started humming to the beat of the song. I've been missing therapy a lot lately. I know it's really bad but I always cancel because I have a life. I'm finally able to graduate next month and I'm overly excited to just be in college and party. Seems fun to me. I texted Ava before the plane took off.
to: Ava💗
hey planes taking off
c u in a week pce bb
from: Ava💗
ly have a safe flight
~
I relaxed and got my macbook out and started watching videos Matt and I took on my MacBook. The girl next to me tapped on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked her taking out a headphone.

"Hey I'm Jenna, I don't wanna annoy you or anything but aren't you Natalie Grier?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Im Lexi" the other girl smiled.

I started telling them everything that happened with Matt and I even got their numbers. Turns out they live in California, near San Fransisco so we could hang out.

"I'm sorry about Matt" Jenna said.

"not your fault" I said.

~
My dad picked me up at the airport and we went to his house. we agreed on 4 days at dads and 3 days at moms.
"So Nash told me everything that happened with Matthew" Dad said.
I nodded, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea of him, don't let us change your view on him, I know how close Nash and him and Hayes are" I said. Dad nodded.
The car ride was long so I took a quick nap.
"Honey Nila had a miscarriage" Dad said.
My face dropped, I felt bad for her. I stayed quiet.
We pulled up in the driveway and Hayes ran outside and hugged me.

"Hayes" I laughed as he hugged me tighter.
Nila ran outside and hugged me.
"Hi Nila" I said.
"Hello sweetie" She said.

"Well well well" Said a familiar voice, I turned around and it was Jake. Jake was my bestfriend from North Carolina besides Gaby. I ran towards him and jumped on him.
"jakeeee" I screamed
He looked pretty nice.

"Hey babe" He said.
He always called me that.
"Hi" I said.

"Go put your stuff upstairs" my dad said.

Jake carried my stuff upstairs for me.

"Same old dork you were when you left" Jake told me.

I laughed.

"So i'm not really the best at surprises but I have one for you" Jake said.

"Wow" I said suspicious.

I sat there and all the sudden

GABY POPPED OUT OF MY CLOSET.

"AHHHH" I screamed and she jumped on me.
"I MISSED YOU" i said.
We were both crying tears of joy.

~
we were watching the video of us over and over it was soo cute. I posted it on instagram.

@nataliegrier - Omf reunited w my bestfriends❤️ @jakethesnake @gabyyyy

"So can you explain your story between you and Matt" Jake asked.

I explained everything that happened between me and matt.

"damn" Jake said.

"Natalie don't wanna put you in a bad mood but I know Matthew really cares about you. He was probably drunk as shit" Gaby explained.

I shrugged.

"Well tomorrow is your birthday so be happy" Jake said.

"True" gaby said.

I laughed because they're stupid.

~
It was 12am and we were still laughing about old memories.
My phone flashed from an instagram alert. I put my fingerprint in and I was tagged in a photo by matt. It was a video collage thingy with pictures. I played it and the song let her go.$