Chapter 46

*Natalie's point of view*
I just got home from the hospital and I woke up 2 days ago. I was so glad to be home.
I was moving back to Virginia next week because I need to get away from Matthew and work out my life ahead of myself. I finally was able to go up the stairs on these crutches and I went to my room and laid down on my bed.

"Are you really moving?" gaby asked me walking in.
I nodded my head. "I need to work my problems. I'll obviously visit and you'll come visit me but I can't be here now" I told her.
she nodded her head and told me everything that happened in the last month.
"Ok well i'm going to start dinner so peace" she said getting up.
"wait. can you tell Matt to come in here" I asked Gaby.
She nodded her head and he came in about 1 minute later.
"yeah?" he asked me.
"can we just talk" I asked him.
"Yeah of course" He said sitting down on my bed.
"So.. your going to be a dad.. And I just wanna say that I want you to be an amazing father and not leave your child for me. Your bringing another life in to this world and I want Miranda to have someone to help her out." I said to him.
"I guess this is it" he said.
I nodded my head and took him in to a long hug.
"I love you" he whispered causing a tear to roll down my cheek.
"I love you to" I said back.
We broke our hug and he walked out.