Chapter 40

Matt's point of view

Man was I feeling really good. I had 14 shots now.
I started swaying and this girl Miranda started dancing with me. She really looked like Natalie.
"i thought you left, your flights soon" I asked her.
"No I'm staying and don't have a flight" she said.
I started kissing her and we went over to the club house that was on the cliff.
I undressed her and kept kissing her.
*
I woke up the next morning butt naked. I looked to the side. It wasn't Natalie. It was Miranda.
"OH MY GOD" I yelled.
I cheated on Natalie again. Oh My god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Shit.

"MIRANDA WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME" I yelled.

"YOU DID IT WITH ME! YOU KISSED ME FIRST" She yelled back.

Should I tell Natalie. No I shouldn't. I can't lose her again.

*Natalie's point of view*
I walked off of the plane with Hayes and we were exhausted. Long ass Plane ride. We were in O'ahu. And Nash just came with Bryant and picked us up. This island was so pretty. We were in Hawaii a couple months ago but didn't go to this island.
"How was Matt's party" Nash asked me.
"So much fun" I smiled.
"I'll be right back i'm going to call him"

I dialed His number.
M=matt , N= Natalie
M- hello?
N- Hey babe how was the party after I left?
M- ummm good
N- that's good, wish you were in Hawaii
M- me to
N- I love you
M- Love you to bye

That was the weirdest conversation with him of my life. He sounded Guilty.

I went back to the car with a fake smile on my face. We pulled up to the house and it was enormous, gorgeous, and right on the beach.

"This is literally paradise" I said throwing my suitcase on the floor.
I went and got my room before most people came. Mine had a balcony with a breathtaking view.
I laid down and got my camera. Everyone just pulled up. I set up my tripod and started filming.

"Hey guys it's Natalie and I'm here in O'ahu. I literally got here 5 minutes ago and I'm on this trip with Bryant, Nash, Hayes, Twan, Tez, Lele, Gregory, Kenny, Sammy, Jack, melvin, and that's all I think I don't know. But I haven't seen most of them in a while so I'm excited.".
"Heyy Natalie" Lele said coming in to my room.
"Oh your recording, Hi guys" Lele said to my camera.
"Ok so yeah here's Lele and yeah this trip is going to be amazing. Look at mu view" I said taking my camera to the window.