Chapter 17

natalies pov

-2 months later

Hayes finally broke up with his bitch girlfriend. But guess where I am right now.

CALIFORNIA.

Well right now I'm doing my online school. 4:00 in the afternoon and I'm still doing my school work.

I'm done for today. I shut my computed and walked downstairs to the living room where Ava and Jack were making out.

"get a room" I said to both of them.
Ava's gotten bigger because shes 3 months pregnant.
Ava and Jack started laughing.
"Wheres Matt" Jack asked in a girl voice.
"Up your butt" I smirked and walked in to the kitchen.
I opened the freezer to take out waffles, I don't care what time it is.
"WE HAVE NO WAFFLES" i screamed.
"BECAUSE YOU ATE THEM ALL" Ava screamed.
I groaned. "IM GOING TO THE BOYS HOUSE TO GET WAFFLES" i screamed.

I grabbed my phone and ran outside. They live 2 houses away so I got there quick. I knocked and Jack Johnson answered.
"Hey Natalie" He smiled.
"Hi" I said and walked past him.
I ran upstairs to Matt's room and jumped on him.
"Hey babe" he said kissing me. I kissed him back and he smiled.
"I want waffles" I said.
"You should film an ask Matt with me" he told me.
"Yeah" I said getting off him and he grabbed my ass.
"Stop" I laughed.
He laughed and got his camera stuff out.
After everything was set up he started.

"Hey guys its Matt" He smiled.
"And Natalie" I said sticking my tongue out.
"Today I'm with my beautiful girlfriend" He said.
"Were gonna do an ask #mattalie so I asked you guys on twitter to tweet that hashtag and ask a question and I'll put it in my video" Matt explained.

"Ok lets get started" I said.

i fell off the bed i don't even know how. And we both started laughing.

"Ok so @luvsmatt asked how much time do you two spend together" Matt said.

"We spend alot of time together, like i don't know the precise answer but were most likely always together." I explained.
Matt nodded.

" @Mataliesbabes asked are you to ever going to hope to get married" I said.

"Yes" Matt said confidently. i laughed and kissed his cheek.

"@lovemelikeyoudo asked does it get annoying when fans stop you when your on dates" Matt said.

"Not me, Like one time i wanted it to be really nice and than a bunch of fans came but its all good" Matt said.

"Same" I agreed.

"@Taylorsnipple asks how many times a day do you guys kiss a day" I said.

"five, eighteen, four million and 25" Matt said.

"Im done bye" I said shutting off the camera.
Matt laughed.

"Your a loser" I told him.

"Sleep at my house tonight" I said sitting on his lap.

"Jack and Ava are going to Santa Barbra for some baby crib they want" I said.

Matt nodded and threw all of his stuff in a backpack.

"Ill stay with you for a couple of days" Matt said throwing more stuff in the bag.

"ok" I smiled.

we walked to my house and went straight in to my room. Matt threw me on my bed and started making out with me. He took off my shirt and started kissing my neck making me moan. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off in one swift movement. He started grinding himself on me and I started kissing down each of his abs. he grabbed my boobs and I pulled down his pants. I started palming his dick while he tried to finger me but I stopped him. I pulled his dick out and started sucking on it the whole way. He pulled off my pants and thong and opened my legs on the bed. He ripped open a condom and slid his dick inside of me. I started moaning and groaning and scratching his back.
~
I woke up Naked next to Matt the next morning.
I got up and went in the shower because I smelt like sex. I washed myself and brushed my teeth. I put on black high waisted shorts, combat boots, and a red tank top. I threw my hair in a bun and walked out into my room.
"Hey baby" Matt said rubbing my thigh.

"Go in the shower you smell like sex" I yelled at him.

he got in the shower and I walked in to the kitchen and made pancakes. He finally got out and I had breakfast ready on the table.

"So theres a party tonight, do you wanna go?" Matt asked.

"Nah I'm gonna stay home I don't feel good but I want you to go" I said.

"No I'll stay with you" Matt suggested.

"No i really want you to go baby I will be fine" I told him.

He sighed, he was going.

~6:00 at night
Matt just left the party. Thank god Ava was coming home tonight.

"Natalie" Ava said walking in through the door.

"Wheres Jack" I asked.

"He went to that party" She explained.

"Well atleast I have you" I laughed.

~
"NATALIE WAKE UP KIANS CALLING FOR THE FIFTH TIME" Ava woke me up.
I answered.

"Hey, this is going to ruin your night but Matt's hooking up with a girl right now." Kian said cautiously.

I dropped my phone. I started crying and grabbed a pillow. Ava picked up my phone and kept talking to him.
After she put my phone down she scooted closer to me and hugged me really tight.

"Can we go get ice cream atleast" she said.

"Yeah" I said.

She took me to the car and I got in the passengers seat. I kept crying.

/
"Its ok" Ava told me as we sat down at a table.
I just stayed silent and ate my ice cream.
"Why me, I treated him so good, we even had sex last night" I admitted.
"Aw babe" She said.
"It's going to be alright" She kept saying.
I went on snapchat and was watching peoples stories. I came across Andrea's.
I kept watching it and saw Matt hooking up with Lia Marie Johnson.
"IT WAS LIA" i screamed.
"Natalie shh" Ava said.
"Lia hooked up with Matt!" I whisper shouted.
/
It was 4am and matt came back to my house. He came over to kiss me.

"Get the fuck out right now, were done. Don't even touch me or go near me get the hell out" I said.

"What the fuck" He screamed.

I ran out of the house and I ran to The boys house. I ran straight for Kian's room.
He saw my face an opened his arms and I hugged him.