Chapter 26

WARNING: STEAMY CONTENT AHEAD

.....

OK, Not so steamy

-------

'Is she gone?'April hissed from the bathroom in Jason's room. She'd made a beeline for it once Sharon had deemed them 'prepared for the battle ahead.' Or something along that line. All April cared was getting out of that madwoman's grasps.

'Yes, she is,'Jason said, amusement lacing his voice. Heaving a sigh of relief, she smacked his arm when she came out. How could he be enjoying her misery at a time like this? 'Hey!'

'This is not funny,'she whined as she threw herself, arms akimbo, on his bed. Thinking of all the shops she'd been dragged into, she wished Amelia had taken charge. Instead, the betrayer had allowed Sharon to take charge, trying on gowns after dresses after outfits. She hadn't even been allowed to choose her own undergarments. The logic being to potray sexy, she had to feel sexy. And sexy undergarments were supposed to help.

But what she wanted to know was how feeling uncomfortable was going to help with "feeling sexy"?

After helping her get her shoes off, Jason went to check her shopping bags. Of course, being male, he immediately zeroed upon her Victoria Secret bags.

'Sweetheart, what is this?'he asked, dangling one of the bags on his fingertip. Rolling her eyes, she brought her knees up and laid on her side.

'What do you think it is?'she grumbled. He cast her a rakish grin and started taking out some pieces. Feeling too exhausted to care, she just relaxed into the bed.

'Mind modeling it for me?'

'If I wanted my boobs to touch my chin and ass to be unsupported, yeah sure,'she replied sarcastically.

'Come on. It'll be fun,'he cajoled, pouting slightly. She tried to escape his beguiling pout but he just turned her back. 'Also, seeing as Sharon would force you into them, with or without your consent, this'll be a great time to get used in it.'

'Ugh, logic,'she cried angrily. And what did the imbecile do in the face of her anger? He smiled and cajoled some more. She might have resisted him if he'd only used logic. But once he tried to tickle her, she had to do something to stop him.'Alright. Alright. I'll do it tomorrow.'

'Great. I'll be back by the time you put the twins in bed,'he said with the most excitement she'd ever heard in his voice. Her response was to roll her eyes again and turning back to her side. However, her agreement was not sufficient for him. He just had to share his excitement.

Yelping in surprise, she suddenly found herself on her back, her bewildered eyes locking with Jason's burning verdant eyes. Before she could recover her equilibrium, her lips were caught in a heated kiss that lasted for five seconds but was enough to disperse some of the fog in her mind.

'What was that about?'she asked, dazed. He just smiled and pecked her nose.

'I'm going to have so much fun reminding you about this tomorrow,'he chuckled before getting off her and tucking a blanket over her. She didn't know what he was talking about but the warmth and softness of the bed almost lulled her into oblivion. The last she heard finally allowed her to slip into dreamland.

'I'll look into the twins later. Just get some rest.'

- ----------@@@@@-------------

'Do you know why Jason is soo excited today?'Joan asked as she helped April and Mrs Salvador prepare dinner. April sent her a puzzled look.

'Jason? Excited? I've never heard those words be used together,'Mrs Salvador said with a smile. She did that a lot now. Especially when their relationship went public. It was nice to have someone, other than family, show a positive response.

'I don't know if it could be classified as excited but he alternated between telling the driver to hurry up and looking at his watch. He barely stayed in his chair as the time moved closer to five. All appointments had to be either moved to before five or rescheduled. So if it's not excited, then I'd at least term it as anxious.' They all shared perplexed look. 'Oh, why don't you ask him, April?'

'Me? Why do you guys think he'll tell me- Hey, wait. Stop pushing. Alright, alright. I'll go, I'll go. Sheesh,'she groused. Trying to protest didn't work because their combined strength was much greater than any roots she might have grown. So, mustering up all her confidence and affection, she headed to the living room.

Pausing at the door, the domestic scene before her brought warmth to her heart. Jason was still in his office shirt and pants but had kicked off his shoes and his tie was lying in some obscure corner of the room. Looking as handsome as always. He had Daphne's hands in his and supported her as she practiced her legs while Tanner was playing with some cars and trucks.

Daphne still needed support, even after close to 3 months of practice while Tanner was strong enough to walk on his own. Their difference in progress was largely due to Daphne's stubbornness. She had refused to stand on her own, demanding help everytime April had encouraged them to exercise. Only once Tanner had shown significant progress did she became more independent. April could see this trait being a cause of friction in future and raised it up to Jason but they'd agreed to cross the bridge when it happened.

As always, Tanner saw her first and got to his feet, wobbling the ten steps to her. Cheering, April took him into her arms and gave him a tight hug. Jason smiled at that as he brought Daphne to them. Giving April a kiss, he inquired to her presence.

'Mom wants to know why you're soo excited,'she told him, setting Tanner down. He gave her a look of chagrin as he did the same with Daphne. 'What?'

'You forgot your promise, didn't you?'he asked. Although from his tone, it was more of a statement. Releasing a sigh, full of barely concealed disappointment, he said,'Never mind. It was of no importance.'

Confused, she continued to look at him until a snippet of last night's conversation came into her mind. Which didn't clear her confusion at all. Instead, her confusion transformed to disbelief.

'You're excited because I'm going to wear some lingerie later?'she asked. Instantly, his downcast face brightened. 'But-but it's just me. With most of my flabby body on display and only two small pieces to cover the important parts. I don't see how this can ever induce excitement.'

'It's because it's you that I'm looking forward to it,'he told her earnestly.

'I'm sure you've seen fitter, more beautiful women strutting their stuff before. I'd get excited for that. But me? I'm just going to wear it, show it to you, go back to the bathroom and take it off. That's not exciting.'

He had an unexplainable look of outrage but before he could explain it, dinner was ready. Promising to talk about it later, they brought the twins to the table.

With April still not seeing what was soo exciting about her wearing lingerie.

- ---------@@@@----------

Jason had never felt this level of excitement before. The kind where he couldn't stay still. The closest he could think of was when he made his first million. And it had been a momentary blip in his radar before he had to get back your work.

He was situated in a chair in his room, furthest from the bathroom because he had a plan. And he couldn't wait to put it into play.

Finally, April came out. And his sweatpants immediately sported a tent. She was magnificent. In a simple silk, navy set that was nearly the same color as her eyes, it was a startling contrast with her creamy skin. Apparently, she'd bought a size too small because her breasts were spilling over the top and side, making it difficult for him to peel his eyes from them. By the will of God, his eyes travelled down her body.

His mouth became drier as his eyes roamed her body. He had never been this aroused. Ever. And never at such a speed. His fingers itched to traverse her body, searching for every nook and cranny, every sensitive spot that would drive her crazy. His mouth wanted to lick every expanse of her skin, gathering the taste that was purely April. His dick just wanted to be in her.

However his brain knew he still had a plan to see through.

'Jason, what are you doing all the way over there?'she asked curiously.

'Nothing,'he replied guilelessly. Her brows furrowed and she moved to reenter the bathroom. 'Why don't you come closer? It'll help you get comfortable in it. And I can see you much better.'

'Said the wolf to little red riding hood. Don't you think I know what you're doing?'she demanded crossly. He just shrugged and she stomped her feet. 'You just want to watch me model it for you. Like how those Victoria Secret models do.'

'Would that he soo bad?'he heard himself ask and wanted to snatch back the words even as it escaped him. When did he become soo soft and vulnerable? He, who callously dumped any woman when they start to ask for more in a relationship? He, who told a woman straight up when they were lacking? But looking into her eyes and downturned lips, he realised a show of vulnerability would help her gather the courage to cross the room to him.

'Please, sweetheart? I promise I won't laugh. Hell, just by looking at my groin, you know that I want you. Just you. The only thing in my mind is you,'he entreated. Her teeth appeared to be chewing on her lips. It showed her thinking his idea over but he was hard pressed to stay in his seat. He needed her soft weight in his arms. Stat.

Just when he was going to bound over to her, one of her legs moved hesitantly away from the bathroom door and in his direction. With her eyes trained to the floor, she released her death grip on the door knob and slowly, but surely, came closer to him.

His heart pounding, he felt like he'd won a race. Elated with adrenaline coursing through him. Trust. This showed she trusted him. And what a sweet revelation, that was innocent even. It juxtaposed with the lewd thoughts running through his head. Of how he could easily bend her over, push aside her panties and enter her as she passed the dressing table he had never used. Of how he could tie her arms at the bedposts, rise over her in his soft mattress and tease her with the head of his shaft.

He must've made a sound because she paused and looked up. Into his eyes. He knew he should look away to hide the fire running through his veins but his head refused to move. Knowing she was going to run back to the bathroom soon, he didn't waste any time and feasted on her displayed body.

Just as he was preparing to look away, her legs started moving. In the wrong direction. She was placing one leg in front of the other, like she was coming to him. Shooting his eyes to her face, he became more inflamed when he saw how flushed she was, her moist lips slightly parted. And her eyes. Her eyes were pure desire.

And then, she was there. Right in front of him. He wanted to touch her but knew the first move must be hers. Fingers digging into the arms of the armchair, he tried to predict where she would place her hands first. His arms? Chest? Face?

But when a finger trailed along the erect length of his shaft, the last place he'd ever think of, his brain turned off and he reacted.

With her sweet moans forever etched into his mind.

- ---------@@@@------------

Pulling the comforter over both their bodies, Jason brought April right next to his. Despite spending the past few hours getting to know each other better, he still couldn't get enough of her. Never enough.

'There goes my plan to return that set,'April yawned, laying her head on his chest.

'Never return them. In fact, I believe I'll increase the limit of your card just so you can buy more sets,'he said into her hair. Feeling her body shake with a laugh, his lips curved into a contented smile.

'Well, if you insist, we do have to test every set the same way we did this,'she teased, making him release a bark of laughter. 'Against the wall, in the armchair-'

'That table finally has a purpose,'he added. Just thinking about the past hours was getting his juices running again.

'The shower, the closet- Wait, you just came ten minutes ago. You can't be ready again-'

Pushing her onto her back and rising over her, he pressed his lips over hers. When he finally felt her respond and arcing into his body, he let up.

'I'm always ready when I'm with you.'

AN: hi guys. What did you think? I didn't add the obvious sexy time because... reasons. But this is sexy enough for you. Hopefully. Anyway, this is the first time I've published an extremely steamy content. I didn't go this far with AR. So tell me what you think!!

Anyway, can someone suggest a heroine name? Full name. With both first and last name. Please? Maybe someone suitable for Harry? Maybe?

And, if you guys haven't noticed, I'll be doing a series involving the cousins called the 'Accidental' series. It's only a trilogy now but I may add more in future. From other people in their group. Not only family.

Do VOTE & COMMENT if you like it. THANKS!!! :)