Chapter 37

* Kyler *

It's been a few days since Chris came home and things are basically back to normal .

" Bitch , I know you hear me " Honey said judging me .

" Sorry I was in a daze " Thinking about the slightest possibility that Kam might not be Chris' .

" What you thinking about ? " Honey asked .

" Nothing , continue your story " I said .

" It's not really a story . Just that I'll be roommates with Chyna tomorrow , the she devil her self " She said making me giggle .

" I really don't think it'll be that bad . The last time y'all has on going beef was like 18 or 19 years ago . Either she already moved on or you need to move on " I said .

" You're right " She sighed . " But that's been going on with you ? You've been acting weird for the past few weeks " She said .

" This might sound crazy but I thing Kae is stalking me " I said .

" Karrueche Kae ? The same Kae that was with Chris like 23 years ago . The same Kae that died 20 years ago ? " Honey said putting emphasis on the word die .

" That's why I'm confused . You know how many times you or someone else have caught me talking to ' myself ' ? " I asked her .
" Millions "

" But you weren't talking to yourself ? " Honey asked .

" I was talking to Kae " I responded .

" Then how come we've never seen her ? " She asked .

" That's the weird part . I don't think she's alive . I just think she's in my conscious . In my mind , wherever I go " I explained .

" Kyler , you sound crazy " Honey said .

" I know I do . But you have to believe me . I wouldn't just make this up for fun " I said .

" Okay and what if I do believe you ? What's next ? We call the cops ? How are we gonna call the cops on a nonexistent thing ? "

I sighed shrugging . " I don't know " Honey shook her head .

" Does Chris know ? " She asked .

" He only knows that I've been talking to myself and he has this strange theory that I need help . I don't need help " I said .

Honey stayed quiet .

" You think I need help too don't you ? " I asked .

" I never said that "

" I never said that you did say that which is why I'm asking " I replied back .

" I mean I don't know . Maybe you should talk to someone . No one is trying to punish you , just help you " She explained .

" Whatever . You staying for dinner ? " I asked .

" No , I have to prepare for my guests for tomorrow so I'm gonna go clean and stuff . I'll see you later . Oh and Kyler think about it please " She said picking up her purse and phone .

" Yeah , i gotchu " I nodded .

Once she left , I let out a deep sigh . Put yourself in my shoes . It's not exactly a good feeling to be borderline mental .

" You need to tell him the truth ? " She said .

She popped up so much nowadays , I didn't even get surprised when she showed up .

" What truth ? " I asked rolling my eyes .

" Well first , you need to find out the truth before you can tell it " Kae said .