Chapter 32

Btw , there's someone in this chapter that was introduced and last mentioned in Chapter 2 of this book . So if you don't remember who they are , go check chapter 2 .

* Kyler *

It's Christmas Eve and Kam and King finally was able to come back home . As of right now , I'm driving to the airport to pick them up . I missed my babies .

I parked in front of the arrival area and texted them saying that I'm here . They've been gone for about 3 months which has been the longest time away from them . I hope Chris is doing alright , considering the fact that I left him with 2 babies and Yana .

I got out the car and once I spotted them , ran towards them and hugged each of them " I missed you guys sooo much " I said on the verge of tears .

On our way home , they told me all about their adventures and experiences . It was glad to know that they were enjoying themselves .

" Keyana doesn't know you guys are here so it's a surprise " I giggled and opened the door .

" Keyana ! " I yelled .

" Yes " She said coming out the kitchen .

" Ahhhhhhhhh !! " Yana screamed jumping into Kam's arms then King next .

" Damn girl " Chris said holding his ear .

" Where's the twins ? " I asked .

He gestured behind him and they were fighting " Chris you can't just leave them on the floor " I said picking Khady up and placing her in her dad's arms while I picked Kade up .

" They fine " He shrugged putting Khady back down .

" They're only 3 weeks old dummy . They can't even crawl " I said flicking his forehead and putting Kade down .

I answered my ringing phone and it was Honey " Hello "

" Hey " She said softly like she was crying .

" Are you alright . What happened ? " I asked .

" Vivian's pregnant . Maya was covering for her and I just found out " She sniffled .

" Are you serious ? " I asked , " Why was Maya covering for you ? Did Vivian force her or something ? "

" No . Maya said she did it because she didn't want me to be upset "

" Wow . Well where are you now ? " I asked .

" Uhhh I'm with a friend " She said .

I narrowed my eyes " Oh really ? Who ? " I questioned .

" I'm not saying "

" Why ? " I asked .

" Cause you'll judge me "

" Bitch I never judge you " I said .

It got quiet and I sighed rolling my eyes " Okay we both judge each other . But it's not like I'm gonna stop being your friend just because of who you're living with " I explained .

" I'm staying with Kristyl " She said .

" What in the fuck ? " I said .

I was starting to get loud so I went into my bedroom and closed the door " Are you fucking serious ? " I asked .

" Yes . I needed a place to stay and she offered so I - "

" Wait wait wait , did you contact her ? " I asked interrupting her .

" No , I don't even have a way to contact her . When I found out about Vivian , I went out for some fresh air and ended up walking when it was dark . Kristyl was there for me at the moment and offered her place as a getaway location and I took her up on that offer " She explained .