Chapter 34

* Kyler *

The kitchen was chaotic . All the women shouting out commands . The food was looks great but the kitchen was so busy my elbow was touching someone every second . And all these little kids running around here ain't making it any better .

" Keyana ! " I yelled out for her .

" Yes " She said walking into the kitchen .

" Come get your sister before she burns herself " I said . If I hadn't noticed her crawling on the floor , someone probably would've stepped on her .

" What's left to cook ? " She asked picking Khady up .

" Just the neckbones and crab legs . We made dessert earlier " I answered .

" Oh okay " She said and left .

" Is everyone here yet ? " Honey asked .

" Naah . Mia and her boyfriend aren't here yet . Everyone else is tho " Chris said .

" Is there anything I can help with ? " Bee asked wrapping her arm around Chris .

" Nope . But you can keep your hands to yourself " I said pushing her arm off and kissing Chris .

She gave me a fake smile and walked off " Calm down " Chris said biting his lip .

" Can y'all not do that shit in front of the food ? " Kam said making a disgusted face .

" Shut up lil boy . Is my boo KJ coming ? " I asked .

" Naah him and his mom spending Christmas with her dad " Kam said .

" Oh okay " I said , " Now get out the kitchen " I said pushing Chris .

He sucked his teeth and went to go sit on the couch .

" Oh my gosh , it smells so good "

I smiled and look to who said that . I had almost cut my finger cause Kae caught my attention .

" What the hell are you doing ? " I said .

" Girl ! Who are you talking to ? " Honey said mugging me .

" No one . Watch out this is hot " I said walking over to the sink and pouring out the boiling water from the neck bones .

Did she just show up again ? If she did , why the fuck isn't anyone else seeing her ? Like I'm so fucking confused .

" Kyler ! " Someone shouted .

I snapped back to reality , but only too late . I had poured the boiling hot water all over my arms on accident " Fuck ! " I yelled wiping my arms .

" Are you okay babe ? " Chris asked coming in the kitchen .

" Yeah , just stings a little bit I'll be good " I bit my lip .

" Okay well the food is almost ready so you go sit down " Honey said walking me to the couch .

I sat in between Yana and Chris .

" Wipe her mouth , she's drooling " I said .

Yana wiped her mouth with the bib " Where's Kade ? " I asked Chris .

" I think Tyga got him " Chris said .

I looked around for my son and I couldn't find him " No , the only thing Tyga has is a beer " I said and stood up .

" You guys made a beautiful son " I heard someone say .

I turned around and Bee had Kade in her arms while he poked her cheek .