Chapter 15

READ MESSAGE AT END PLEASE

Brooklyn >>>

* Kyler *

" Well , I have bad news " Chris sighed plopping on the couch .

" When do we not have bad news in our relationship Chris ? " I askd plopping down next to him .

" See , I'm sick of talking to each other that way man . It's like we don't want to be in a relationship together " He said .

I sighed resting my head back " We just have too much drama and way too much going on "

" Well I wish we didn't " He rubbed his hands over his face .

" As soon as I figure out who put that shit in my house , we can move on and be happier " I smiled .

He nodded " Now what were you gonna tell me ? "

" Oh yeah . Bee is about to put me on child support " He said .

I widened my eyes " What ? Why ? "

" I don't know . She be on bullshit " He shook his head . He looked stressed but I refuse to feel sorry for him . He called this upon himself .

* Brooklyn *

" Yeah so I'm plotting to get that bitch away from him . She a tough one though . She like a little leach that just won't go the fuck away " Bee ranted to me as we ate dinner .

" Wait so do you like know know Kyler ? " I asked .

" She my cousin " I found it kind of strange how she was plotting towards her own blood but I don't know what started this so I have no place to judge .

" How you know her ? " She asked me .

" I don't really know her I just saw her once the other day when she came to do the drug test . You shoulda seen that bitch . Looking down on everyone thinking she was the shit like she was the ultimate bad botch but little did she know her nigga used to run around behind her back . Bitch , take several seats . Don't make me pull yo nigga .....again " I ranted making the both of us laugh .

" yaaaaass bitch . Let these hoes know " We dapped each other up .

" Naah but I hope you ain't think I was playin when I said I was planning to get rid of that bitch . I planted drugs in her shoe the other day . Bitch need to learn to use some locks " She explained .

A light bulb flashed on " Ohhhh that's why Chris made her take that dumb drug test . Oh so she won't lying when she said she ain't do the crack so what other drug she on ? " I wondered .

" You wanna know how to really get at that bitch ? " I asked her and she eagerly nodded .

" I'll send you a copy of her failed drug test and we can pin it to her boss' door and she'll get fired . Talk about running a life " I smirked .

She smiled big " You one kniving ass bitch . This why I fuck with you " She dapped me and I smiled . I'm very evil to be quite honest .

" Okay so somehow when the family get together again , imma crash it and tell everyone the ' truth ' about Ariana . Then imma put his ass on child support - "

" Wait , you know the judge asks for a DNA test to be done before child support is signed right ? " I questioned .

" Shit , how the fuck ... " She trailed off and started thinking .

" Well you and Nia are cool , so just go over and get a sample from Royalty lowkey . Then at the courthouse when we do the test just switch out Ariane's and Royalty's " I explained .

" iight , it's a plan . So after that , we gonna put the drug test on the door and stuff . And I think that's it . If that don't break they family up , maybe a bullet will " She said making us laugh .

* Honey "

Hearing these bitches talk about my bestfriend like this had me bent but I kept my calm so I could get more information . Plus , I recorded everything on my phone .

I rewinded to the part where they were explaining the DNA test part and walked over to them and played it . I was sitting right behind them .

They looked at me like they had seen a ghost . " Now I suggest you tell Chris and Kyler what the fuck is up . I suggest you drop the child custody case . And I suggest you to stop bringing up your confidential patient's business or I'll have your ass fired . Ain't no way out of this shit bitches . I got EVERYTHING y'all said on tape . Take this shit to court and y'all gon' be in handcuffs for illegal activity . Try me motherfuckers . Keep one eye open "

It's sad for bitches to get all hype and big and bad around they sorry ass friends but when they actually face people , they scary as fuck . I hate no good ass bitches .

These hoes boutta get shut down real quick . I got in my car and drove immediately to Ky's house . " Girrrrrrl " I said setting my keys down and sitting down next to her .

" Aww shit . What the fuck you do now ? " She asked turning off the TV and giving me her full attention .

" Bitch , I ain't do shit . It's what I heard with my own ears " She nodded , " So I'm eating lunch at Applebee's right ? And guess who the fuck was sitting right in front of me "

" Deez nuts . Ha ! Got him " She yelled .

" Childish . But it was Bee and some other girl . Apparently the girl who took your drug test "

" Oh yeah that girl they slept with Chris " She rolled her eyes and things just connected with my brain . No wonder they was hanging out because they both had Chris , want Chris , and hates the girl that has Chris . What the fuck y'all see in this bitch ass nigga ?

" Well they was talking mad shit . Well just listen " I pulled out my phone and played her the recording .

" Them scheming ass bitches " Kyler shook her head , " Wait so Ariana ain't even his ? "

I shook my head cause I understood . No matter how much of a low down bitch Bee is , Chris and Ari had a deep connection and they were like bestfriends .

" If Chris finds out he'll be crushed " I frowned .

" That's why he's not gonna find out "

* Kyler *

" What ? Are you thinking straight right now ? " Honey asked .

" Of course I am . Me and Chris already have a lot of shit on our plates . If Chris finds out , he'll be angry at me for the drug test still AND be depressed about Ari . I'm sorry but I ain't dealing with a mad depressed person . I ain't wit it .

" Kyler , you're dumb if you keep this from him . You heard the bitch herself say that she was putting him on child support " She said .

" And ? Like we don't have the money for it . Besides , didn't you say you scared the shit out of them ? I doubt they would do anything now especially since they know you're gonna tel me and I was gonna tell Chris . Look , bitches are retarded but they ain't that retarded . Besides , if Chris does find out Ari ain't his , Bee is still gonna be in our life . I know Chris . Him and Ari grew a bond so he's not just gonna cut her off just for a test . I'm sorry but this changes nothing " I explained .

" Okay , Kyler , you of all people should know where lying gets you . You lied and was lied to , so lying to Chris when you and him are on a bumpy road makes less sense than a monkey throwing a perfect banana away " She said .

I stated silent " Look , I've seen you through a lot of pain , tears , stress , lies , basically hell and back . I really don't give a fuck if you won't fuck with me anymore but I'm not gonna let you lie about this just to dig yourself in a deeper hole . I'm telling Chris myself rather you do or not and that's that " She said before leaving .

I sighed " This dumb ass pickle jar won't open "

_______\\

DOES ANYONE KNOW A REALLY GOOD RATED R CHRIS BROWN IMAGINE BOOK .

I AINT TRYNA MASTURBATE CAUSE I AINT DIRTY LIKE THAT BUT IM REALLY TRYING TO DO SOEMTHING AND I NEED A GOOD IMAGINE BOOK .

LEAVE IN COMMENT GOOOOD RATED R IMAGINE BOOK OF CHRIS BROWN !'nn