Chapter 30

* Kyler *

" Chris , go get ya son " I mumbled into the pillow hearing him cry .

He groaned and hopped up . Minutes later , I heard him come back down . This time he put Kade in between us .

He calmed down and we finally got to rest peacefully . By the next morning , Kade was on Chris' chest .

I stretched and woke up to brush my teeth . Damn we slept late , it's almost 4:00 . It's kinda too quiet .

Yana gets out of school at 3:50 so she should be walking home from the bus stop now . I brush my teeth and take a shower .

I heard Kade whining . I walked back into the room to see him squirming on his daddy's chest .

I picked him up and walked to the kitchen " You want to help mommy cook ? " I asked smiling playing with his hands .

But as soon as I looked up , I gasped . Yana was trying to sneak a boy out the house that was twice the size of her .

" What the fuck is going on here ? " I said closing my bedroom door .

" Mom he was just - "

" Bullshit . Stay right there " I said walking into my room and laying Kade back down . I grabbed my glock while I was at it too .

I walked back out and was surprised to see they actually stayed . " Mom ! what are you doing with that ? " Yana said surprised .

Even though this boy was like 2 feet taller than me I yanked his collar and slammed him into the wall " What the fuck is your name ? " I asked .

" Cash " Ghetto ass name .

" How old are you ? " I asked him .

" 17 " He said with fear in his eyes since I had a gun pointed to his neck . The gun wasn't even loaded . I'm a housewife and mother of 5 , I'm not about that life .

" You sick fuck . She's only 13 . Come around here again and it'll be 10 times worse . Get the fuck on " I said releasing . He ran out the house so fast .

" As for you , you need a old-fashioned whoopin " I said going back into the room and grabbing a belt . How is Chris still asleep through all this ?

I walked back into the hallway and took her upstairs . " So you wanna be a fast ass little girl and have boys in my house huh ? " I said finding a good grip on the belt .

" Turn around " She obeyed and I grabbed her by the arm and started whoopin her ass . I didn't even care where it was landing . All I know is that I was getting some good ass licks .

" Move ya hand " I yelled at her as she cried covering her butt with her hand .

I beat her ass for a good 10 minutes until I , myself was exhausted . My arm was tired as fuck . Damn , I need to whoop my kids more often , lose calories with this shit .

Just then Chris walked in " What happened ? What she do ? " He asked . I understand Chris has a soft spot for Keyana since that's his first baby girl but I couldn't imagine how pissed and hurt he'd be if he found out how she was acting lately .

Yana looked at me with pleading eyes " Nothing , I just found cursing in her phone " I lied , good thing I didn't tell him about the phone situation last week .

" Oh " He shrugged and walked off . I looked at her and threw her on the bed

" You're welcome " I said then closed the door behind me .

* Honey *

" I mean I don't know what to do with her " I cried into Vivian's shirt .

" Things will get better Honey . You've done everything you can to raise her right . Everything will turn out to be okay " She said .