Chapter 3

Royalty »

* Kyler *

" You coming to my wedding in a few weeks ? " Chris asked .

" That's awkward " I said .

" How ? " He asked .

" Well why would you want your ex who your fiancé doesn't even like to attend y'all wedding . I'll pass " The whole idea of Chris marrying someone else is just weird to me .

" Why y'all not together in the first place ? " King asked .

" Growm folk's business " I said .

" Oh and you need to tell her to loose my number cause she irritating the snit out of me " I said remembering what I needed to tell him in the first place

" What you mean ? " He asked .

" She keep texting me asking where you are and shit . And so called ' accidentally ' sending me pictures of y'all , " I said getting agitated just thinking about it . " Like bitch y'all cute or whatever , even though your nigga still calling me bae " I said that last part mostly to myself but still aloud .

Chris smacked my thigh " Chill , " He laughed .

" Don't be hitting my mama " King said .

" Shut up lil nigga " Chris said back bucking at him . " I hit her if I want , " He said smacking my thigh again .

" Excuse you " I flicked him on the side of his forehead .

" She was mine before she was yours " Chris said now gripping my thigh .

While they argued I sneak took a picture of his hand on my thigh with both of our faces in the picture so she'll know it's us .

I sent it to her then sent " Oops , wrong person " I laughed at my own pettiness . Oh well give petty , get petty . I don't give a fuck how old I am .

" Do I have to explain to you how you got here in the first place ? Because of me . I put my - " He started .

" Christopher ! " I exclaimed , popping his mouth .

" Chill bruh " King said plugging his ears .

" Come here my little baby " I said picking KJ up , Kam's son .

" While you at it , you can go ahead and change his diaper " Kam said .

I scoffed and placed him right on his daddy's lap . " I had enough of that shit when I had y'all 3 " I said mushing all of their heads .

Just then banging was heard on my door . I knew it was Quira , Kam's baby mama . Every other day she would show up demanding for either money , items , or KJ . I let the rest of them handle at first but now I was fed . Mama Ky boutta handle this shit .

" I got this " I said making Kam sit down .

I opened the door " Look child , this the last time you gon bang on my damn door like you the cops . I don't give a fuck who you are or what you need , you call ahead of time before you show up and you knock quietly or ring the fucking doorbell . Don't be coming up in my threshold with no god damn
sense " I snapped making the boys chuckle behind me . " Now what it is you would like Quira ? " I smiled .

" Nothing Mrs. Brown " She said before walking off .

Df . Did she just originally come here to start some shit ?

" It's Miss Waters " I called out before close the door .

" Ayeee , mama a savage " King said tryna dap me up .