Chapter 7

* Kyler *

Here I was in my house . Somehow , Chris got another key and didn't even bother discussing it with me . But now he's sitting in my house talking to our children .

Until finally the doorbell rang and I hopped up excited cause I was getting bored . I don't have any cases I need to work on anyway .

I answered the door and Bee was standing in my doorway with Ariana on her side " Hello " I greeted , " It's for you Chris " I said before walking to the door .

I never really completely forgave Bee for fucking my nigga behind my back but just like Nia , I had to tolerate her since she would always be in my life.

" Actually ,I'm here to talk to you " She called me back .

Chris shrugged his shoulders and sat back down and I gently pushed her further away from my doorstep so I could step outside and close the door behind me .

" Wassup ? " I asked .

" Ariana go inside " Bee said and she obeyed her orders and closed the door behind her .

" I want you to tell them the truth about Ariana " She spoke .

I chuckled " Why ? "

" Because I feel like she's being excluded out of the family " She said .

" Beelisia , Ariana is already considered a sister in my household . All the kids call her and consider her as a sister anyway . It's not like Ariana knows Chris is her father anyway so it's not like she's sad . There's really no point other than to make people angry and for the past to come right back up in everyone's faces . Some things should just stay in the dark " I explained . I really wasn't trying to be rude .

She sighed " I guess you're right . Oh and can you tell Chris that he left some of his things at my house "

" Pardon "

" Well Chris stayed with me for a year a long time ago and I still haven't got around to giving his whole box of things he left back to him . I'd always forget " She explained .

Hold up a year ? Please don't tell me Chris was staying with this girl that year he left to ' clear his mind . '

" Wait , when did this year take place ? " I asked .

" About a decade ago " She answered .

Fucking wow . I have reached my limit with this lying ass nigga " He gave you that hickey too huh ? " I asked pointing to her neck . I know that was making a broad assumption but I really just wanted more shit to put on him so he would just leave me alone .

She shyly nodded " I really didn't mean to - "

" Get your daughter and leave " I said entering the house again .

" Ariana come on " Bee yelled to her and they left .

* Kyla *

" I swear to god Imma tell them myself " Bee ranted to me after leaving Kyler's house .

She just explained everything to me and this bitch wasn't making any sense . She just said to Kyler that she understand but now she at my crib complaining .

Bee was my girl but sometimes I want to slap the shit out of her .

" Could you please shut the hell up ? " I rolled my eyes .

" Fuck you "

" Go suck some dick hoe " I yelled . I'm on my period so I am really not in the mood .