Carmon (Carrie & Cameron B.)

Hello again! Carmon consists of Carrie, a fellow Hollywood Ending fan, and Cameron Byrd from the band Hollywood Ending! Enjoy! Comments, votes, and follows are always so appreciated! <3

________________________________________________________________

I was sleeping when I heard my phone go off. I woke up and reached for my phone on the night stand. I looked at the caller name and it said "Cameron Byrd." I smiled instantly and picked it up.

"Hey." I said in a sleepy, but happy tone.

"Hey, gorgeous. Sorry, if I woke you." He said.

"It's okay, I'm glad to talk to you at any time."

"Aw, you're the sweetest."

I smiled and said, "so what's up?"

"Well, could you go outside real quick?"

"Alright." I said in a confused voice. I didn't think he and the boys could possibly be out there. Last time I talked to them, they were half way across the country on tour.

"I gotta hang up, but you'll know what the surprise is when you see it."

"Okay," I smiled, but I was still massively confused.

I got up and walked out of my bedroom door, not worrying about changing out of my pajamas. My walk turned into a jog as I got more and more excited and curious to see what the surprise was.

What if he WAS here? I haven't seen the boys in almost six months. I thought to myself. At that thought, I broke out into a fast sprint down the stairs and out the front door. When I got onto the front porch, I saw roses on the steps. My heart started racing faster than it already was and I picked up the flowers. I saw that there was a note.

Hey, Carrie.

Just want to let you know that I love you so much. I've missed you like crazy. And I can't wait to

see you again! Luckily, that doesn't have to

be a long time away. I know it's dark, but I

promise you'll be safe. Go to the park that's

down the street and you'll find your next surprise.

Love, Cam.

Butterflies formed in my stomach as I read the note. I jogged down the street and to the park. No one was out except for me. I reached the entrance to the park and I found a note attached to the fence.

Hi again.

You're so close to your final surprise.Just go to the grass field that's behind

the slides.

I love you, Carrie.

Love, Cam.

I couldn't handle this excitement. I jogged faster than before to the field that he was talking about in the note. This is where we always hung out when he was here. We would just sit on the grass and talk.

I finally reached the field and I saw a silhouette that I knew must be Cam. Please let it be him. I desperately thought as I walked quickly to the person. I got closer and closer and it didn't take me long to realize it really was Cam. I broke out into a run and tackled him with a hug yelling, "CAM!" He stumbled backwards and fell. I landed on top of him, still hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" I looked into his eyes.

"I'm okay." He hugged me tighter and put his head on my shoulder. We sat up and I asked, "how'd you get here so early?! I talked to you two days ago and you were so far away."

"Our last two shows were cancelled because of flooding so we came here!"

"We? Tyler and Dan are here too?!"

The two boys came out from behind the swirly slide and yelled, "Carrie!"

Cam and I got up and I ran over to Tyler and Dan. I hugged each of them and said, "I've missed all of you so much."

"We've missed you too." Dan said, smiling.

I smiled and I heard Cam say from behind me, "I've got another surprise for you, Carrie."

I turned around and he was holding a guitar. I didn't know where he got it from, but I grinned and he gestured for me to sit down. I did and he sat in front of me.

"We'll leave you guys to it then." Tyler said and him and Dan walked over to their tour bus that was on the other side of the park, which I hadn't noticed until now.

Cam smiled and began to sing their brand new song "You."

As he started to sing the chorus, I teared up. I coudn't believe he was here, let alone singing me an amazing song.

"That all I ever think about’s you.

When you give me give me those eyes.

Baby, is this even real life?

'Cause you got me breathing breathing sunshine.

It’s all the little things that you do

that always get me get me tongue tied.

Come on won't you give me a sign?

And baby tell me tell me you’re mine.

You’re all I even think about you."

When the song was over, I already had tears streaming down my face.

"That song's about you, Carrie." He smiled and came closer. He took the sleeve of his jacket and gently wiped my tears away. He leaned in slowly and kissed me on the lips. This was the first time in about six months that I've kissed him. It was so amazing, I never wanted it to end. Of course it had to though. We pulled away and he hugged me.

"I love you, Carrie." He said as he hugged me tighter.

"I love you, too."