Rimn (Autumn & Riley)

Autumn is from the group I often mention where we fangirl over band we love and Riley is in Before You Exit which is a band we LOVE to fangirl over. Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________

"Riley, what's wrong, man?" Connor went over to his brother, who looked mildly depressed.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Riley smiled an obviously forced smile.

"I know it's something. You can tell me. I'm your brother." Connor said putting a hand on Riley's shoulder.

Toby was walking by as Connor said that and said, "I'm your brother, too. What are you guys talking about? What's wrong, Riley." He obviously noticed the depressed look as well.

Riley sighed and got up from his bunk in their tour bus. He put his hand on the bunk in front of him and slammed his head of it. Tears were streaming from his eyes and of course he didn't want his brothers to see him like that. He turned around after not-so-casually wiping the tears from his eyes and cheeks that were now a very bright red. "It's... At the show tonight... I saw this girl in the crowd. She was drop dead gorgeous and had the most amazing smile." He started to choke on his words a bit. "After, I saw her at the meet and greet. Usually it was the fans who get nervous... But I was the one who got nervous... I wanted to give her my number or ask her out on a date or something. I figured since she's a fan she might only say yes because I'm 'Riley McDonough from Before You Exit.' I'll never just be 'Riley' to her. So, as she passed me, I signed her picture, got a picture, and said bye."

"She wouldn't only like you because you're in Before You Exit! You're one of the nicest guys on this planet! And that's coming from your brother so it must mean something!" Connor said looking up at Riley.

"Yeah, she would have definitely been head over heels to say yes ONLY because you're 'Riley' not 'Riley McDonough from Before You Exit'" Toby said.

"Well even if that's true. I screwed it up and now we're hours away from her by now..." Riley said looking even more upset.

"No... You're going to meet her again. Soon. Do you know her name?" Connor asked.

"Yeah but only her first name... It's Autumn. She gave me a letter though." He grabbed the unread letter out of his pocket and gave it to Connor to read.

Connor readthe letter aloud.

"Dear, Riley, Connor, and Toby

You guys have been so amazing. You're awesome people and I couldn't possibly love you more for what you've done for me. You've saved me countless times. I've been a fan since the beginning and I will be until the very end. Seeing you guys means the world to me and it's honestly the most fun anyone could ever have. You guys are talented, funny, and inspirational boys. Riley, I just want to let you know that you're my celeb crush and without you on this planet, my world wouldn't be complete. It'd mean the world to me if you guys followed my Twitter and tweeted me! Thank you so much for reading this letter. I love you guys so much."

"She put her Twitter! We can follow then DM her and ask if you two could somehow meet!" Connor excitedly said.

Now Riley's smile was real. "What's her Twitter?" He asked, quickly getting out his phone.

He found her and followed her with his personal account. He started to type out the DM he was going to send her. After, he read it out loud.

"Hey, Autumn! I read your letter and followed it's command. I'll have the others follow you too. And I'll follow you with the Before You Exit account! I've got something rather odd to tell you. I saw you at the concert tonight. I obviously noticed your smile and how gorgeous you are. I got really nervous to talk to you at the meet and greet. I just wanted to ask if sometime we could meet? I should have said some other things to you at the concert but I got too nervous. I'm sorry I couldn't have just maned up and talked to you more at the concert! If you would like to meet me (I'll bring the boys) I'd love it if you DMed me back and we could work this out somehow. We'd have to wait until a break in our tour but we've talked and we could somehow get to you if you can't come to us. Much love!

-Riley :)"

"Now we wait." Toby said smiling.

They didn't have to wait long... About 10 minutes later, Riley received a message from Autumn.

"Oh my gosh. This is really you? This is honestly the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me! You have no idea how much all you just said means to me. I would absoutely LOVE to meet you sometime! We could meet somewhere or I could give you my address? I've talked to my mom about giving you guys my address and she said yes so here it is!"

"She put her address! This is so amazing! We could go to her house right?" Riley sounded unbelievably happy.

"Where does she live?" Connor asked.

Riley showed them the address. "It shouldn't take too long to get there. We'd have to work out some stuff with our driver and manager though." Riley said.

That's exactly what they did. Everything worked out. So, after messaging each other on Twitter until they could meet, Autumn and Riley finally saw each other in person again! It didn't take long to become best friends. Even though they couldn't see each other much, they kept in contact through every way possible. While video chatting, Riley said, "I've got a question to ask you. I'm gonna wait until we can see each other in person again though."

"Isn't that this weekend?" Autumn asked with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, 2 days." He said, smiling too.

As two days quickly passed, Riley knocked on Autumn's door. She quickly ran to the door and swung it open. They gave each other a huge hug and Riley took Autumn's hands with his. "Can we go outside for a second?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course." Autumn smiled.

They stood on Autumn's porch and Riley put his hands in Autumns again and they stared into each other's eyes. "Autumn, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked in the most adorable, polite way ever.

Autumn smiled and said, "I'd love to be."

They each spread the news and Autumn's friends and Before You Exit's fans were so happy for them. Neither of them ever thought this would ever happen, but it did and they couldn't be more happier.