Danisnotonfire (Y/N)

"Y/N! Come downstairs!" You hear Dan yell.

"Alright! One minute!" You yell back and quickly put your hair up. You're staying with him while you're in the UK.

You walk downstairs to find Dan standing in a suit. "Whoa, what are you all fancy shmancy for?" You ask, smiling at him.

"Ahh, no reason. Just about to take a really pretty girl out to dinner... Well that's if she wants to." He says.

You feel a stinging sensation in your stomach. You liked Dan... A lot. Well now he's going on a date with a really pretty girl.

I had to wait to tell him how I feel. Now I'll never be with him... You think to yourself. "Oh... Have fun then." You say, forcing a smile. You start to walk away, but you hear the shuffling of Dan's feet as he grabs your shoulder gently to turn you around.

"Wait." He said. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm glad you're going out with someone." You forced a smile again.

"I know you too much to think that was a real smile. Really, you can tell me what's wrong."

A tear finds it's way down your cheek and you drop your head to look at the floor. "It's stupid. Really, you can go and have fun."

"Well, I can't have fun on a date night with no date..." He says, gently lifting your chin and smiling at you. His dark brown eyes looked straight into yours.

"Do you mean--?"

"You, Y/N. I'm sorry I made you cry. This isn't how I planned this was going to go."

You let out a little laugh. "I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Do you want to wear that? It's totally fine with me, but I'd look a little overdressed." He looked down at your pajamas.

You laugh again and say, "no, I'll go change." You smile and quickly go upstairs to your guest room.

You put on a fancy dress and your favorite necklace. You quickly hop down the stairs, excited to go out with Dan. This was really happening. You reach Dan and he takes your hand.

"Shall we?" He asked in his I'm-A-Gentleman voice.

"We shall." You smiled and he led you out the door and to a beautiful restaurant where you had the most amazing night of your life with the most amazing guy ever.

________________________________________________________________

A/N-- Hey guys! So you may or may not know that I want to start a Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil fanfic soon! I'll be started it soon probably. <3 Thank you for following me and reading my stories! <33 I really hope you liked this imagine! Comments, votes, and follows are highly appreciated! Thank you again!!