"Alright I'm going to help you out now."

"Could you.. Could you keep your eyes shut?"

Val chuckled a little the ended it with a sigh.

"Oh (Y/n) I don't need to do that, your body is perfect. Perfect to bite into."

"W-what's that supposed to mean!?"

Being very alerted an flustered didn't help the girl with her balance. She fell onto her buttocks and put her back against the wall, hands and head still in the dress. Making her very accessible and easy to 'touch'.

"Look (Y/n), if you want to really be safe."

Val leaned down to her and put a hand on her lower abdomen. Sending shivers down her spine was a good sign to this, almost lust driven, vampire.

"Don't ever ask a man for help while half naked."

"B-but you we're my only choice.. It would be weird to ask the lady for help..."

Val brought his face close to (Y/n)'s, looking into the cloth covered eyes, and lips he so craved for. Her attention and her love would be his for this good hour or so. 'Maybe leaving her stuck isn't that bad of a choice. Would prevent me from having to hold her arms together.'

With a wicked grin on his face he brought his lips down onto (Y/n)'s collar. Eliciting a small gasp from her vocals, (Y/n) was a bit afraid of this new man in front of her.

"I know you might want to scream and shout for me, but we are in public. So please hold it in."

"O-ahh~"

Lightly nipping at the area he would mark later was needed. Her reaction now would be a little bit more extreme later. Her position was just wonderful for Val he could sit on hr lap to make her stay in place, or finish laying her onto the floor and have her all to himself like a painting newly bought from a museum.

He decided that the first option was better. Because he didn't want the chance of somebody finding her little toes hanging out from beneath the door.

While sitting onto her lap, Val decided that he needed to be a bit closer. So he moved his hips and the rest of his body. Placing his hips onto her waist of sorts, then putting his legs on either side of her to make her stay still, so straddling her.

"Ah much better, now (Y/n) I won't be making you do anything. In fact the only you have to do is close your eyes and enjoy me pleasuring you."

Putting a hand to the small of her back, and pushing his nails lightly against her back. Sending even more shivers down her spine, leading (Y/n) down this pleasurable path till the climax.

Seeing that her reaction was a good one, so he lead his hand up towards her bra strap. Magically (literally) the strap was undone though he never touched it.

Since (Y/n)'s hands where kinda bound, in fact her arms were, Val couldn't get the bra fully off. So to improvise he held the middle piece above her breast and then leaned his head down.

"Now this is when you enjoy my company."

Kissing the flesh that was surrounding a very sensitive bud. And when going over the nipple he breathed slightly on it. Making (Y/n) gasp at each breath.