Dearest Tragedy

Guys I broke broke my phone screen and I'm literally I'm depression. I'm legit sad af. Every time I'm look at my screen I get so upset lmao. So Im saving up.

Anyone know how much it is to fix?

In other news, a new chapter has finally come. Sorry for the wait, I hate school sm.

I'm in grade 11 right now and it's sucks. What about you guys?

Omg guys were almost at 50 reads and I'm so fucking pumped guys. Let's get it.

Without further ado-

-

Dearest Tatum,

Sometimes I actually fool myself into believing you and I have something you know that?

When I'm around you, my heart fucking races.

Like what am I? A fucking romance novel chick?

Then I realized,

Sometimes when your think you have something special with someone

You watch them have that same something special with someone else

And suddenly

What you have starts to seem less special than you thought

Sincerely, Parker

***

I was dancing

Swaying to the music, sweat running down my back and on my neck. I just let the beat take me away as I watched Echo from afar.

She was taking shots with a bunch of randos over at the bar. I tried convincing her that it was a bad idea but she said she wouldn't drink to much.

So I danced in the dance floor, watching my best friend from afar. I lifted my hair that was starting to attach itself to my neck.

"David."

I turn around at the sound of a familiar voice. I cock an eyebrow while I continue to dance.

"Pardon?" I yell over the blaring music. The light briefly flickers over his face giving me a better view of his face.

"I told you if we ever meet again I would tell you my name. David."

It's the guy from the diner.

"Oh hi." I say, awkwardly.

"Hey." He laughs nervously. I smile to make him more comfortable but I'm just as uncomfortable as him.