Dearest Birthdays

If you were wondering what I pictured Parker as
That hottie up there. Mah boo Casey Deidrick.
Isn't he gorgeous??
Still thinking bout Tate. Any ideas?? Leave a comment!
Now New Chapter!

"Our Birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time." Jean Paul Richter

Today is a very special day.
Why? You ask.

It's Parkers birthday. Yup. It's June 11th. I decided that if I was ever going to try and bury the hatchet between me and Parker, I should try on his birthday. I woke up extra early and made Confetti Belgium Waffles for Parker.

I also made him a mini birthday cake. If here was anything I was good at, it was baking, that's literally my only talent. I can't sing, I can't act and I can't play sports to save my life.

My hair was tied up and I was covered in flour. I mistakenly blended the dry ingredients without adding in the wet, so as you can imagine, it was bad. I ran upstairs after I finished, showered quickly then hopped back out.

I blowdried my hair and slipped on high waisted jeans shorts and a over the shoulder loose white shirt. I ran quietly back downstairs so I wouldn't wake up Parker. I arranged the tray nicely and went upstairs.

I stuck a couple candles in and grabbed his lighter. I hate that he smoked. It reminded me of my father who letft. The only thing I remember is mom telling me he smoked.. A whole lot. I didn't bother putting in twenty four candles because I didn't want to make him feel old. I guess you could say I'm a sweetheart.

I opened his door and tiptoed over to him. He was lying wildly on his bed, jet black hair ruffled and six pack on full display. He looked so innocent, contrary to his normal brooding bad boy look. I shoved his leg over and sat beside him. Then I started.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I screeched. He shot up and looked at me incredulously.

"Tate-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PARKER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I yelled and he covered his ears.

"Are you mad? I was sleeping peacefully." He says sitting up.

"Well it's your birthday, so get the hell up." I say and slap his shoulder.

"What's all this?" He asks, getting out from the bed.

"Birthday Breakfast Silly. My mom used to do it for me." I say, but the memories of her still sting. I bite my lip and force a smile.

"It's to early for this shit, I'm gonna take a shower." He says, waltzing into the bathroom. Early? It's 12:00.

I left the tray on his bed then went to my room. I grabbed my bag and slipped on some running shoes. Whenever I arrived downstairs, Parker was eating the food at the table.

"Didn't know you had any talents other than being a piss off Tate. This isn't half bad." He says, smirking. What a cocky little bastard.

"I'll let that slide today. Ash and Drew called. Said they couldn't celebrate with you today but that they would call you tommorow." He locks his jaw and scratches his jaw.

"Yeah whatever. I wouldn't mind spending one day with your annoying ass." I grit my teeth, be nice, Tate, I reminded myself.

"Sorry but I can't hang today either. I'm helping Echo move into her new apartment." I lie. He rolls his eyes and throws his for on the table, standing up.

"Some birthday." He says, brushing past me.

~

"Tate, go get ready!" Echo yells form the kitchen. We just finished setting up for Parkers Surprise Party. Ash told me that Parker never really did np much on his birthday, so I decided that we should surprise no,.

"Alright alright. I'm out." We were going to do it at Ash's place, but when Parker said he was going to visit his dad for the day, we moved it to my place. I filled in James and told him to send Parker home at 9:00. And to make sure he was wearing something nice,

I ran upstairs and looked for something to wear. I decided on a spaghetti strap pink top and a high waisted black floral skirt. I grabbed my light pink pumps and put on a random necklace. I put on a couple rings then headed back downstairs.

"Ooh la la. All this for Park?" Ash winks at me, I flush. He was one to talk. He was waiting a plaid dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dress pants. Echo was wearing a black dress and Drew was wearing a white dress shirt and slacks. Ash and Drew did most of the inviting. I didn't know many of Parkers friends other then them. Soon enough, the house was packed.

"He's here!" Drew yells from the window. We all hide behind furniture. I hide behind the door. I have a strange urge to be the first one he sees. We turn off the lights and it's silent. A couple minutes later, I hear the locks turning. My heart is pounding and excitement is rushing through me. This is it. The door opens. I hold the knob so it doesn't hit me, he didn't see me yet. Suddenly.

"Happy Birt-" Erupts and the lights turn on. It was weirdly quiet. I'm coming out the door and Ash is looking at me guiltily. Parker is standing there looking like a beautiful disaster. He is wearing a dress shirt and a black pullover on top. His hair is disheveled. His lips are red. Beside him, some girl his buttoning her top back up.

My eyes sting and my heart hurts. I don't know why. When our eyes lock, he looks surprised at the anger in my eyes. He glances back to the girl them back at me. I bite my lip.

"Happy Birthday." I murmur, then walk off.

Hey guys!
I don't know about you but I like how this chapter turned out.
Tell me what's you think.
Parker that Plaayaaah.
Poor Tate.
Comment below who you think should play Tate.
VOTE!!

Sabrina