Dearest Allergies

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." Paul Boese.

Tate's P.O.V

I decided to meet Ethan at a coffee shop in town. When I arrived, he wasn't there, so I ordered an Ice Cap. I took a seat outside so he could spot me when he came. How I'm I supposed to live the entire summer with Parker?.

I didn't have to live with him while our parents were married, thank the lord. I stayed with my ill grandmother. Little did I know, my mother was the one who was dying. She had terminal brain cancer, which she didn't mention to me. She passed away 2 years ago when I was starting college.

I was so upset when I found out that she kept it from me, but I couldn't hold a grudge. She raised me on her own,. She was both my mother and my father. She married James when I was 15. They divorced when I was 17, but they remained close.

I remained close with James as well. He is an amazing guy. He always treated my mother and me well. I have nothing but love for him. Parker, on the other hand is the devils spawn. He just loves to make my like a living hell. Suddenly, hands were wrapped around my eyes.

"Guess who?" I gravelly voice said in my ear.

"Um. Justin Beiber?" I say. Then he lets go of my eyes and smirks at me.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you." He says taking a seat across from me.

"It's alright. I guess you'll have to do." I say, sarcastically.

"Ha Ha." He says. I smirk at him

"So how's the beach house?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Pretty shitty, if you ask me. Parkers living there too." I say, frustratedly. His eye darken.

"That guy rubs me the wrong way." He says. I smile at him.

"Didn't know you two were gay for each other." I snort. He doesn't even acknowledge my joke.

"Does he like you or something?" He asks and I look at him disbelievingly. Funny, Parker was saying the same thing about him this morning.

"He doesn't. He hates me and vice versa." I growl.

"I don't think so." He says, quietly. I try to change the subject.

"So how's Angie?" I ask, emphasizing her name. Now that girl rubbed me the wrong.

"Why are you saying her name like that?" He says. I look at him innocently.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like this. Aaaahn-gee. You even make a little face when you say it. Like this." He scrunched up his nose and crosses his eyes. I laugh.

"Well excuse me if I think my best friend deserves better." I say, sipping my drink.
"She's great if you get to know her. Which you aren't even trying to do." He says. I wave him off.

"So wanna watch a movie tonight?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Can't. Aaaahn-gee, and I are hanging out. Which reminds me,I gotta run."

"Look. Aaaahn-gee, is already intruding on our hang out time." I say, wiping a fake tear away. He chuckles.

"Catch you later, Tate." He says and gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Your a bad kisser." I yell at him. He laughs and winks at me. I wipe my wet cheek off with my napkin. Gross, I think, but I'm smiling.

~

"Parker! Your dead freaking meat!" I yell in the shower. This little shit put some nasty gunk in my body shampoo. I never realized what it was until my skin started burning. I jumped out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I ran downstairs ready to give him a peace of my mind. I find him lounging in the couch on his phone. I tear it away from his hands.

"What the hell did you put in my shampoo?" I say and his eye widen, he looks at the angry red blotches on my skin and starts laughing his head off.

"Parker I'm serious! What the fuck is this my skin is burning." When I tell him that his smirk drops.

"I just mixed some Vegemite, rotten eggs and cherries together. Are you alergic?' He asks.

"Yes! I'm allergic to cherries! Don't you know anything about me!" I yell, scratching my arms relentlessly. He jumps off the couch and scratches his neck.

"Shit Tate my bad. I had no idea. Stop scratching you'll make it worse." He says reaching for my hand. I move it away.

"And now you want to help? This is your fault!" I yell then run upstairs. He was going to pay dearly for this. Great, just when I ran out of allergy pills. I call Ethan.

"Hey Tate." He says.

"Hey, Ethan. Do you mind picking me up some allergy pills. I'll pay you back." I say, scratching my chest.

"Sure are you alright?" He asks, urgently.

"Not really. Are you busy right now?" I ask. I hate to do this but my skin is sizzling.

"I was just with Angie but I'm sure she won't mind me leaving. I'll be there in 10." He says and hangs up. Thank god I can count on him. After a while of trying to keep my hands away from scratching, Parker comes upstairs.

"Tate, babe, I'm so sorry. It was supposed to be a joke. I had no. Idea you were allergic." He says sincerely. My ass.

"Don't babe me. Look at me!" I yell. My skin is starting to get worse.

"Is there anything I can do." He asks. Shake my head.

"No. Ethan's coming." When I mention Ethan, he narrows his eyes.

"I'm sure he was happy to be at your beck and call, huh?" He says, angrily,.

"What's your problem? He's done nothing to you. Besides, he's fixing the problem you made." I say to him. How dare he talk about Ethan like that?

"Yeah, whatever." He says then walk to the door. When he opens it, Ethan is standing there.

"If it's isn't pretty boy." Parker says pushing past him. Ethan shrugs him off.

"What crawled up his ass?" He asks. Walking toward me.

"Did you get the stuff ?" I ask. He nods his had and hands me the pill. I grab a bottle of water beside my bed and use it to wash it down.

"Thank you Ethan." I say, gratefully. He flashes me a modest smile and rubs his neck.

"I'm always here for you." He says, so quietly that it's almost like he never said it.

"Well, I need to go back to Angie. She wasn't too happy that I have to leave to see you." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Well she's going to have to live with it. She should be thankful I'm giving her 50%." I say. He laughs.

"You were giving her 50%. Now you just got all needy and it turned into 75%." He smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Let me walk you out." I say. We walk downstairs.

"Your a lifesaver." I say, reaching up to give him a hug. When I look behind him, I see Parker leaning against the wall. After Ethan leaves, I grab a bowl of ice cream and sit in the counter.

"Mind if I join?" He asks, but grabs a spoon anyway. He sits across from me.

"Look, I'm sorry for being a dick." He says, quietly.

"I'm over it." I say. I really mean, I'm not over it.

"Cool." He says, scooping up some ice cream.

"So Parker, I was thinking." I say picking up the bowl of ice cream and waking toward him. I stand between his legs. He smirks at me.

"Maybe we can have a little fun, if you know what I'm saying." I say, as seductively as possible. I trail my hand down his chest and towards his V. I pull forward his jeans. His eyes flutter close and his hands travel to my waist. I take that as my time to go. I grab the bowl of ice cream and plop it into his pants. He yells and I run hysterically back to my room.

"Tate!" He growls.

Parker:1 Tate:1. Now we're even.

Hey guys!
How was the chapter!
Are you Team Parker or Team Ethan??
Comment below!! Make sure you vote!
Sabrina