t w o

Heyoo so I wanted to thank you guys for all the support on the last chapter, and I really am trying to update often, I'm just extremely busy!

Anyways, here we go and I love you all! xx.

--

Lauren's POV

I close my laptop, after liking and commenting of course, and text Normani.

'Hey did you watch Camila's new vid?'

'Yeah. Y?'

'Nothing, lol.'

'K. Gtg eat dinner. Chicken ayyyy.'

I giggle and put my phone down. I think back to Camila's video. Maybe she was just tired? Maybe Shawn and her got into a fight. Shawn Mendes, her popstar boyfriend. You know? 'Stitches?' 'Life of the Party?' 'Kid in Love?' Yeah, that guy. Super famous, super hot. He treats her really well but I just don't trust him. I mean, believe me, kids got some vocals, but I - I can't explain it.

Oh how jealous I am of that lucky boy. I hope he realizes how much Camila loves him. I wish Mila would know how much I love her. I look back at my phone and grab my earbuds, I decide to go for a walk. I start walking down the stairs, plugging my earbuds into my phone. I leave a note, 'Out for a run! -Lo Lo'

I put my playlist titles 'ALL TIME FAVES!' on and walk out, after getting a water and some tennis shoes. The first song to come on is 'Sippy Cup' by Melanie Martinez. I love Mel sooo much. She's so unique. So cool, I'd love to meet her. I hum along to the song, and pass many elders, some walking adorable pups.

I come across the park, with a group of kids from school sitting there, I try to ignore them but unfortunately, I cannot.

"Lauren!" A somewhat familiar voice calls.

I look over to see Allyson. I groan as she motions for me to come over to where she's sitting. I look both ways, and cross the street to where she's sitting with others. I turn off my music, because if they hear my favorite songs, they'll think I'm some idiotic emo scum.

I'm just alternative.

She introduces me to each of the five others.

"This is Jason." She points to a tall, brunette with green eyes. He seems pretty attractive, but then he smiles. Showing all his crooked teeth that should've been fixed with braces by now.

"Andrew." She points to a short, blondie with blue eyes. He nods his head and gives a small, "Hello."

"Lillian." She is about my height and also has blonde hair with blue eyes, she smiles revealing gorgeous teeth.

"Brendon." She nods towards a bulky, handsome, tall, brown eyed, brunette. He stands up and starts walking towards me, I know I've seen him around school, and honestly who could forget that face. I go to put my hand out but he goes in for a hug. Awkwardly, I stand there, not hugging him back.

"That's enough, B!" Ally giggles.

"Oh, buzz off shorty." He releases me and goes back to where he was sitting.

"Sorry, B gets a little out of control when he hasn't had a kiss for 30 minutes." Lillian smiles, again. Ahh so he's a fuckboy. Makes sense, no one can actually be that flawless. I just awkwardly smile back.

"And last but not least, Molly." Andrew speaks up. A smaller girl, maybe a year younger, freshman? She just looks up from her phone and looks at me, then back down. She has purple hair and stunning brown eyes.

"Sorry, Molly is a little odd when you first meet her. Once you get to know her she opens up." Jason adds. Get to know her? I'm not going to be in their little possy, wasn't Ally asking me to sit at our table yesterday? Couldn't she have just sat with them?

They all stare at me for a little as if expecting me to say something, "What?" I ask a bit aggressively.

"Woah, cool your jets there, green eyes." Brendon, or B, smiles for the first time, revealing perfect teeth.

"I'd love to stay, but I have to run!" I say and walk away before anyone can object. It's been about an hour since I left home and the sun is about to set, so I decide to walk home. As I'm a good distance away I hear one of them say, "What's her problem?"

When I get home I notice my dad's gone. I try to find Taylor, and as I'm looking around I hear my brother's bed start to shake.

"Wow." I groan, everynight my dad's gone, he brings some girl home and fucks her. I plug my ears when the moans kick in. Where the fuck is Taylor? I have nowhere to go to get out of the noise perimeter. I open the sliding door to the back yard.

"Hey, Lo Lo." Tay says.

"I was looking for you."

"Well Chris brought some blonde home, so I knew what was going to happen. So, I came out here."

"Well I don't disagree with you." I smile. Tay and I have always been close. She's a great sister, honestly. I sit down next to her at our small little picnic table and get onto my phone. I go onto Twitter, and scroll down my feed. Ooh! Dinah tweeted.

"come along they said. it'll be fun, they said. www.instagram.com/dinahjane97/8124652"

I click on the link and, of course, it's her with Camila and Shawn at what looks to be Disney Land.

She has a grumpy face, as they're kissing in the background. So, maybe they weren't fighting and Camz is upset about something else. No, she was probably just having a bad day. Whatever, we'll find out tomorrow when she posts her daily video.