1 - Tattoos and Butterflies

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." She smiled before walking past me into the bathroom. Somehow, she looked vaguely familiar.

Snapping out of my thought, I walked back to my group of friends who were all wide eyed.

"Holy shit." Martin breathlessly cursed.

"Fifth Harmony." Tori panted, clutching to her heart.

~

{Camila's POV}

The bright lights from paparazzi blinded me, but thankfully the port didn't allow them to come inside. Argh, a pang hit my head. Headaches, suck. I found comfort as I walked inside the cruise ship, looking for my room. Where's Lauren anyways? She said she'd meet with me at the front of our room after she was done in the bathroom. It doesn't take this long to go to the bathroom. I looked back and saw a girl around my age following me. As I turned my head back, worry plastered onto my face. Is she a fan? No, fans would usually say something. Oh my god, am I going to get ...r- Coming back to the real world, I found myself in front of my room. 32C. I turned my attention back to the girl who was just standing next to me, looking back and forth from the door to me.

"Um...I need to open my room." She awkwardly motioned towards the door, raising her key card to my eyes.

"Actually, I think this is my room." I replied, showing her the paper where it stated the exact same room number. Her eyes widened, and took out a paper that said ...the exact same thing.

A moment of silence befell upon us, neither of us not knowing what to say or do.

"Well, I'm just going to go in cause I'm super tired." She stated, unlocking the door but holding it open for me to come in.

I shouldn't have gone in if I was thinking, but I wasn't. So I walked in, not knowing what could happen. Placing my bags at the side of the room, I watched as she took of her jean jacket, revealing a small butterfly tattoo at her wrist. A gasp had escaped my lips causing her to flinch.

"Sorry, I- uh. I like your tattoo." I complimented, playing with my hands.

She sweetly smiled at me and mouthed a 'Thank you' before unpacking her belongings. There was no doubt that this girl sparked an interest in me. Taking a good look at her now, she was absolutely gorgeous. Trust me, I mean really gorgeous. Her hair color was very pretty and it complimented her eyes which were also very pretty. Her hair was wavy that went all the way to her waist. Any guy would be lucky to have her, I thought to myself.

I realized I was staring for too long and packed my belongings. The two of us ended up finishing at the same time. I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about me though. I didn't expect her to know me, but at least heard of me. She fanned herself, and sighed as she put her jean jacket back on. Then all of a sudden, she looked at me. Her eyes were totally captivating.

"Do you want to get something to eat? It'd be sort of cool to get to know you considering we might be spending a whole two weeks together. Also just to make sure you aren't some crazed random killer lady." She threw both of her hands up in the air, but jokingly laughed.

I slapped her arm and chuckled along with her. Her warm laugh had a weird affect on my stomach, that I couldn't quite explain. It had left me dumbfounded. Walking into the elevator, she pressed the elevator that would lead into the array of food venues.

"Do you know who Fifth Harmony is? My friends were telling me how they're on board right now, and I heard they're well-known. Small world, right?" She ever so calmly announced, not having a single clue of who I am.

"Uh, y-yeah. Totally!" I nervously chuckled the matter away for moments too long just to avoid another Fifth Harmony related conversation.

When the elevator door opened, I thanked the God above inside my head. I followed Y/N to the end of the hallway and she stopped once she was in plain sight. I watched as she waved over to possible her friends.