•breakfast• (jin/f)

*EDITED TO MAKE IT LESS CRINGY BC THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS A PIECE OF SHIT WRITER(until now i'm still shitty but maybe a bit less but ok nvm)*

first oneshot requested by @LeanneMiranda :3

all fluff ;) also a bit short i'm sorry :(

enjoy! xx

-----------------------

•SYNOPSIS: just when you thought having a fantastic wedding with the prettiest husband was already perfect, living with the man of your dreams was definitely a life worth living for.

Breakfast (Jin Fluff)

Bright rays of sunshine seeping through the window blinded my eyes, awakening from a good night's sleep with my senses coming back to its normality. I could barely open my eyes until I realized I was alone. I sat up the bed and looked beside me, expecting a man with his hazel locks of hair poking on my side of the pillow, a man too familiar, too spectacular to gawk upon in such a vulnerable hour. 

He was the epitome of every girl's dream guy, Kim Seokjin. With the summer sun gleaming with its young shine, I expected him unashamedly sprawled on our sheets, his plush, perfect lips slightly opened and eyes comfortably closed. Though to my surprise, perfectly lined pillows were the only thing placed right beside me.

"Jin?" I called out in confusion, standing up and clumsily untangling myself from the layers of blankets on the bed. I helplessly squinted my puffy eyes in hopes that I could see clearly, if that had any help, and looked around the bedroom's vicinity.

No signs of him, whatsoever.

It had been confusing to be in a new place, to say the least. Finally, after 7 years of dating, eating chiffon cakes in the same cafe together, and countless arguments about which side of the bed we would sleep on, Seokjin and I were finally married.

Just a few days ago, we tired ourselves of moving into a new house right after having the most unbelievable wedding I could ever imagine in my entire life. Cliché, but it was magical. Almost as if everything was just a beautiful dream I could wake up of any time, but it actually, genuinely happened.

The scenario of the entire venue at that day, still crystal clear in my mind, looked just like a painting you could see in a museum. The whole place seemed like it was a set for a 90s romance film, the ceiling lit up by hundreds of soft white lights that seemed to make all the colors around fade delicately. Everything was tranquil and serene, from the lovely guests to the ambiance itself, nothing broke the picturesque theme. The fragrance of white roses were tickling everyone's noses with every whiff, and the constant chatters were quiet but felt homely. Time went by slowly as I walked down the aisle to feel all the eyes around me, to gasp at the sight of bona fide beauty, and to see the man I have wanted to spend the rest of my life with, in front of me with his adoring smile I could fall head over heels with every single day. His face was lucid in my memories, he held back tears and so did I, just so I wouldn't ruin the make up the crew had spent hours in, I wouldn't look as horrible in my own wedding day.

It was the prettiest, most fantastic event of my life, and hell, did I know it would be even better when I was finally living with Seokjin.

I barely stopped myself daydreaming about that wonderful night, rubbing my eyes to drag myself to the bathroom and freshen up from my slumber. I tied my hair messily in a loose bun, then splashed my face with cold water to wake myself up even more than my own efforts. I knew Jin was obviously not in the bedroom, or in the toilet, so I decided to go to the living room and call out for him once again.