Chapter 1: Cute but deadly

Rolling over for what seemed like the 100th time that night you grumble, looking up at the clock. It reads 3:38am. " Okay that's it I'm giving up on sleep tonight... " You sit up and get out of bed. Stretching a bit before running your hand through your (H/L), (H/C) hair. " Maybe a walk will help tire me out. " You think to yourself as you put on your favorite outfit and slip on your shoes. Quietly you the walk over to your bedroom window and open it, grabbing your house keys just in case before climbing out and jumping down onto the pitch black street below.

A sudden rush of cold wind blows past you and you feel your cat ears twitch before laying them against your head as you continue to walk. Folding your arms to keep as much body heat to yourself as possible you emerge from the ally way on to the streets of death city. It was eerily quiet other then the hush sound of wind blowing past the buildings. You stopped a breif moment to look up at the night sky and see the creepy moon looking back. " I swear it's like Halloween never leaves this place. ", you then move your (Tail/Length) tail close to your body before continuing to walk, beginning to regret leaving the comfort of your bed.

After a good few minutes of walking you hear muffled talking and you perk your ears up just in time to hear a loud yell. " SOMEONE! ANYONE HELP! ", You immediately begin to run as fast as you can in the direction of the screams. " PLEASE! ", you heard it again, this time it sounded as if the voice was even more desperate and sorrowful. Questioning if this was a good idea or not you come across an ally way and when you look down it you see a shocking sight. There was a tall, skinny boy with medium length blonde hair and faded emerald green eyes being held up by his blood soaked shirt. Surrounding the guy holding the boy were 3 tall well built men who quickly turn to face you.

" Get lost little girl, unless you want to end up like him... " The boy looks at you as tears pour down his beaten up face. If you leave he's going to die. In a moment of courage you face the men straight on in an unusually confident pose for you. " Why do you have to bully someone smaller then you? Does it make you feel better about your sad lifes? ", you say, the last part sounding a bit more condescending the you intended. Immediately the guy holding the boy up let go and the boy plopped onto the ground, slowly backing as far away from him as he could. Which wasn't far considering he was in a dead end ally way.

" Sad life? Your just asking for trouble you little brat! ", the man growls as he grabs at something in his pocket, he the grunts before throwing a pocket knife at you. Luckily you have good reflexes and dodge with only a small cut on your arm. You hiss and grab your arm where he had cut you before glaring at him. " I suggest you think wisely before your next move... ", you warn, something suddenly snapping in you, and earn a hearty laugh from the men. You glance at the boy and he looks directly at you, seeming terrified. " I'm a weapon! Are you a Meister? ", the guy who threw the knife kicks the boy in response and you feel anger boil up inside you.

" No. I am not. I'm a witch. ", you turn to the men before continuing ," and I plan on destroying you if you don't leave him! ", You growl, feeling your tail began to thrash back and forth as your anger grows. " Aww the little kitty thinks she's a witch! ", the men laugh at you as you grit your teeth feeling your anger grow. " First they throw a knife then they mock me!? who the hell do they think they are!? "

" Just kill her men...", The guy chuckles and the two men next to him pull out a gun before shooting at you. " Cat, cat, Shield! ", you quickly shout. Making a scratch gesture with your hand, and as you do that a large, black, cat face shaped transparent shield begins to deflect all the bullets. Lightly wavering with every bullet.

" wha? What was that? "

" Cat, cat, Shadow! ", you smirk and shout once more as a veil of black smoke comes from the ground and surrounds you, disappearing with you seconds later. Your vision changes and everything looks as if you put on night vision goggles.