Chapter 17

Mays POV.

'Dam them, don't talk about that so easily' I thought while dragging BEN through the store.

"May are you ok?" BEN asks seeing my p!ssed off face.

"Fine, ah finally here's the cake!" I quickly picked it up and went to pay for it.

-back at mays mansion-

"Here mom your cake!" I yelled walking into the kitchen. "Huh not here?" I looked at the two guys standing there. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jason the toymaker and this is Candy pop, so your the kings daughter" Jason said circling me.

"Stop circling me your making me dizzy!" I yelled.

"You seem annoyed" he laughs.

"Nope totally fine, what makes you think I'm not fine!?!" I yelled.

"She always like this?" He asks BEN.

"Nope she's just annoyed today"

"Don't ignore me!" I say pulling on BENs shirt collar. He continues to talk to Jason and I start crying. "I'm here! Pay attention to me!"

BENs POV

I know May is wining but clearly she's not listening to this guy.

"She's a beauty isn't she?~" Jason said.

"She's mine!" I growled.

"You sure? I don't smell you on her. Or have you two not done anything? Oh goodie that means it can have her." He smiled.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you wanna take her from me?" I asked.

"Because I'm not your friend." He grinned before turning to the now crying on he floor May. "Now let's fix you up" he said picking May up and holding her in his arms.

"No let go!" She wriggled around in his grip until I got her off him and held her in my arms.

"Come on May don't be like that, look I made you a friend" he said handing her a bunny that was red on one side and a golden colour on the other.

"Ohhhhhh bunny" she said wide eyed trying to reach it.

"I wouldn't let her touch that if I were you" candy pop laughed in my ear. "That will help him out if she touches it, she will be in his game. He will keep making toys for her until she's his and the best part if she betrays him she will become one of his dolls haha" he laughed.

I pulled May away from him. "Your not having her" I growled at Jason.

"Huh, fine" he said as his eyes started to glow.

"JASON!"

"Y-yes Zalgo?" He said, his eyes going back to normal.

"Leave them alone"

"Y-yes sir" he said glaring at me then leaving the room.

-week later-

Mays POV.

Well BEN stuck with me through my brake downs, fights and my kills all week I'm now back to normal, well as normal as a demon can get. BENs in the main bathroom right now and I'm in my bathroom. After my bath I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out and walked to my wardrobe.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked myself.

"Oh hey sweetie come here a moment." My moms voice said from behind me, I turned around but blacked out.

Mays moms POV

Oh May will look so cute for BEN tonight. "Sorry May but I want grand babies haha" I laugh as I strip may of the towel and put on red lacy underwear. "Oh yes this goes well," I said standing back and looking at my work. "Or would he prefer green? Hum what to do, what to do" I say tapping my finger on my chin.