Chapter 8

Mays POV.

'Wouldn't it be good to have a knife in your hand right now?'

"No"

'Why not?'

"What do I need one for?"

'Ben is sleeping the other side of the bed, we could get him'

"May are you ok?" Sally asked from behind me, I sat up and looked at her.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile.

"You were talking to yourself" she said looking me in the eyes.

"She does that Sally, it's normal for her" BEN said sitting up.

"She didn't do it till u killed Linda!" Sally yelled.

"I didn't kill her, bloody painter, laughing Jack and eyeless Jack all had a bit of her" BEN chuckled.

I stood up and went to check on my parents as they talked. "Hi mum" I smile walking into her and dad's room.

"Hey sweetie, did u get something last night?" She grinned.

"I don't get it" I say tilting my head to the side.

"Oh that's to bad BEN seems so nice"

'How could she do that to you? She was hoping he would do something to you!'

"Anyways me and your father are leaving today for Italy we will see you next yeah" mum smiled. Dad came out the bathroom and walked over to hug me.

"Bye Hun" he said as he picked up his and mums bag and took them downstairs to the taxi.

"Bye sweetie" mum yelled walking after dad. I walked back to my room.

"They gone?" BEN asked.

"Yeah" I say looking at him. "It's not that hard to say bye this time"

"Maybe that's because you have us" he smiled pulling me onto the bed and hovering over me, I blushed.

"What are you doing? Didn't Sally say not to be within touching distance?" I said trying to push him off.

"She did but she got grounded again because she said that" BEN chuckled. "But if you come to the slender mansion you can see her"

"They will kill me!"

"They won't!" There was a pause before he picked me up and jumped through the TV. "What do u want to do to this girl?" He said pointing to a girl in bed asleep.

'Thats the girl that spread the rumour that got people to start hurting you!' The voice yells.

"Really?"

'Kill her!'

"....With what?" I asked hesitantly. "Isn't that wrong?"

'Its ok you can do this, this isn't bad, she deserves it. Kill her, use BENs sword' the voice convinced me this is ok.

"BEN can I use your sword?" I asked turning to him.

"Can you do this?" He asked handing me his sword.

"The voice says it's ok, she deserves it" I said taking the sword and walking to the girl. BEN had the biggest grin iv ever seen him have on his face as I raised the sword.

'Now your options are 1 stab her, 2 cut her head off, 3 cut her pretty face then leave her to deal with the scares'

"Ok I pick 2" I say bringing the sword down letting it cut clean through her neck.

'Good job, we should get some cake to celebrate your awesomeness!' The voice cheered.

"May? Are you ok?" BEN asked seeing me start shaking.

"I..I killed her, was that ok?" I asked turning to BEN with tears in my eyes.

"Yes of corse that was ok, like you said she deserved it" he said pulling me into a hug. We heard footsteps outside the door so BEN pulled us back through the TV. "Now if a we go to slender mansion, they have no reason to kill you, you are one of us now" he smiled. "Will you come meet my friends?"

"But I got my own mansion, I don't need his and he attacked me last time!"

"I'll protect you and just meet them or they might target you not knowing your one of us" he said still holding me.

"Ok but if I die I'm coming back to haunt you" I mumbled.

"Fine by me let's go."

A/N short but who cares nobody seems to be reading this anyways, but because I'm board I'm continuing writing this, it might turn into an ok story.

By the way I used to have another account I was called KayKiller the people who read my story's on that account liked my story's so that's why I'm gonna continue this book.

Laters.