Chapter 14

BENs POV.

"What is that noise?" I mumbled to myself sitting up.

O to hell for heavens sake! I'm burning down every bridge we made! I watch you choke on the hearts you brake! I'm leaving out every word you said! Go to hell for heavens sake!

"Is that music?" I mumbled getting up and walking towards my room door. Once I opened me door. I seen May and Jane singing to the song while fighting laughing Jack and laughing Jill. "What's going on?!" I yell so they hear.

"They won't turn the music down!" Jill yelled fighting May.

"Because it's awesome!" May yelled swinging a hatchet at Jill and only missing by an inch.

"Children stop this nonsense!" Slender yelled showing up out of nowhere. All four stopped and looked at him. "Jack explain"

"The music is on way to loud then when we came to ask to turn it down they yelled no, so we attacked because we want to sleep but can't with the music." Jack said.

Slender sighed and rubbed his temples. "This early and already I got a headache. May you seem like a very good fighter, better than I thought you would be. But turn the music down a bit and Jack, Jill don't just attack them because they say they won't turn the music down. Jane go turn the music down. Be at breakfast in 5 minutes." With that he disappeared.

Jack and Jill walked down the stairs and I walked to Jane and May who are now laughing their heads off.

"Why?" I ask looking down at the too girls. They wiped their tears away and both pulled me into their room.

"Are you with us?" Jane laughed.

"With you? What do you mean?" I asked as May turned the music up.

Even when I'm falling to my knees, I never said a  prayer I don't  believe! And I don't wanna look up to the son, but I will never be the Faithless one! 

"If your with us, help us fight them off, slendermans in on the fight now so we can't leave the room." May yelled over the music. As her and Jane started singing again.

"I told you to turn it down!" Slenderman yelled appearing in front of us in their room.

"Never!" Jane and May yelled getting in fighting stances.

Slenderman shot a tendril towards both of them but they both cut it with their weapons, slender retracted his tendril and watched as it grew back. "This should be fun" he smiled before shooting more tendrils at them. They both dodged and attached his torso, he teleported away. "Over here" he taunted as he attacked again. Jane went to the right and attacked slender and when slender teleported to another spot in the room, May jumped at him cutting his pants and his legs making him fall to the ground.

"We win!" Jane yelled.

"You two are assholes" slender mumbled as a new song started.

I am aware, that I am an asshole. I really don't care about all of that though, I'm living my life the way that I want to and you can't deny that honestly I'm just like you.

Slender shook his head getting up as his legs healed are now fully healed. "Turn that off and come get breakfast. Also...well done" he said, you could hear in his voice that if he had his mouth right now he would be smiling. May and Jane high fived each other.

Mays POV.

"That was so awesome!" I laughed.

"It's better when they can feel the pain!" Jane laughed.

"Who can feel it?" I ask.

"Humans" BEN said joining the conversation.

"I thought you left, why didn't you help us?!" I yell at him.

"You were doing so well, I didn't think you would attack like that" BEN chuckled.

"I liked it, I wanted to fight more" I smiled.

"Why don't you come on a kill with me then?" Jane asked. "Sally can come too if she wants" she said loudly, the door opened and Sally walked in.

"How did you know I was there?!" Sally pouted.

"Honey, I'm just that awesome" Jane laughed.

"Yeah I'll come, May are you coming? It could be a girls night out, we could get clockwork, Jill, Nina and BEN could come too!" Sally yelled excitedly as I turned the music off.

"Hey I'm not a girl!" BEN yelled at Sally. Sally just looked at him.

"You sure? Long hair, same hight as May and long eyelashes." Sally laughed.

"I'm not changing my look" BEN mumbled.

"I'll do it" I say, all three look at me. "I'll kill a human, without the voice telling me to. I know now that the voice was lying anyways. She just told me that the person deserved to die, It annoyed me enuf to forget that I never met them before."

"Yay!" Sally and Jane cheered. "I'll go get nina!" Sally yelled running out the room.

"I'll go get clockwork and Jill" Jane said leaving the room too.

BEN just smirked at me. "Can I get a morning kiss?" BEN grinned.

"No, like Jane said we aren't together" I said crossing my arms.

"Awwww your pouting that's cute, will you go out with me then?" BEN asked. But I felt like being a bit of a b!tch.

"Go out where?" I asked.

BEN face palmed. "I mean will you be my girlfriend"

"I thought I was a girl and your friend" I started smirking at this point.

"You evil girl you know what I mean don't you?!" He said smirking at me.

"Yeah I'll be your girlfriend."

"Can I get that morning kiss yet?" BEN asked.

"I need to brush my teeth, first" BEN grabbed me by my waist.

"That can wait" he said as he crashed his lips onto mine.

"Hey May I got Nina-. BEN!" Sally yelled as she pulled BEN away from me. "You! Don't! Touch! May!" Sally yelled each time she hit him.

"I can touch my girlfriend." He laughed dodging her punches.

"Not until you get her sisters approval!"

"Sisters? There's more sisters?" BEN asked.

"Yes! Jane, me, Jill and Nina and clockwork but she doesn't know it yet"

They finally stopped fighting an we went downstairs for breakfast.

A/N hope you enjoyed it. Vote, comment, share if you want to but if not, thanks for reading anyways.

Laters.