Chapter 16

BENs POV

"BEN, BEN wake up" mays voice woke me up, she sounded sad. I opened my eyes to see May crying.

"May what's wrong?!" I panicked sitting up looking her in the eyes.

"There was a fly, and, and... I killed it!" She yelled and started crying more.

"That's all?" I asked confused. 'Is she for real right now?'

"What do you mean is that all?! I killed a little innocent fly! It could have had a family that needed it, What if it was a baby one?"

'He wasn't kidding when he said she got over emotional, thanks for the warning'

"Why don't you go shower and calm down?" I said. She nodded and stood up going into the bathroom that was in her room. I lay back down waiting for her to finish when I heard a scream.

"BEN help!" May yelled. I ran to the bathroom and asked what's wrong. "Come in quickly!" I took a deep breath and walked in to see a dude with only half his arms.

"Hi I'm bob" he said smiling.

"I don't give a fxck who you are get out!" I yelled. Luckily May hadn't gotten out of her clothes yet. His smile fell but then grew big again as he walked towards me and tried kicking me.

"BOB! Get out of my daughters room now!" Zalgos voice rang from behind me. BOB dropped his head and said.

"Sorry sir I didn't know who she was, I just wanted to say hi as soon as possible"

"How many times must I tell you, say hi all you want just make sure the person your talking to is fully clothed and not about to get changed!" Zalgo said still in a stern voice. BOB nodded walking out the room. Zalgo looked at me. "Do I need to kick you out or are you two going in the shower together?" I blushed.

"What? Dad no! Bad dad! Bad BEN to don't imagine it!" May yelled blushing. I stepped out the room and lay on mays bed waiting for her to come out.

...

When she came out but still hid behind the door. "I forgot to take in dry clothes" she blushed "can you get me some?" She asked. I went to her closet and pulled out her usual red crop top and black skinny jeans then handed them around the door for her. "Thanks" she said shutting the door then getting changed. Once getting changed she walked out and we went downstairs.

"Hi sorry about before princess, I'm BOB" BOB said coming up to us.

"Wait wait wait, princess?" May asked. 'The fxck he thinks he is Mays mine!'

"Yes princess, Zalgo is king your mom is queen so that makes you a princess" says a guy coming up to us also. BOB ran off someplace as this guy introduced himself. "Pleasure to meet you I'm another demon Zalgo created" he said taking Mays hand and kissing the back of it. 'I already wanna kill this guy' I thought pulling May away from him. "See you two around" he waved walking off someplace.

Mays POV

Me and BEN walked into the kitchen and seen Mrs P making some bacon and eggs. "Hello dears," she smiled turning around. "I have been given the honer of making our princess and her boyfriend breakfast this fine morning" she smiled.

"Wait is this why when you tutored me you kept saying 'well done princess' instead of May?" I asked.

"I am terribly sorry but I wasn't allowed to tell you, anyways breakfast is ready" she says putting bacon and eggs on two plates and putting them on the table. "Sit down you two" me and BEN sat down and took a bit. "Is it good? Do you like it?" Mrs P asked.

"It's really good." We said smiling up at her.

"I'm glad I'll be making breakfast for you two everyday so if you have any requests just ask." She smiled and disappeared into the living room.

"Darling!" My mom sang walking into the kitchen with dad behind her. "How was your night?, Do we have a chance at grandchildren yet?" She whispered the last part so only I could hear her.

"M-Mom no!" I stuttered blushing.

She stood up straight and laughed. "Pity I really want some, oh well there's still forever to get some haha"

"Get some what?" BEN asked. Just as mom was about to speak I stood up and covered her mouth.

"Cake! That's what she wants! Let's go BEN and get some cake!" I yelled pulling BEN out the room, just as I left I looked back at her she grinned and mouthed 'he will find out eventually' to me. I blushed and pulled BEN out the house. "What the fxck?! Where are we?!" I yelled once stepping out the door. We were in the forest.

"I moved the house into the forest while you slept, all you gotta do is go straight and you'll find another house that on the outside looks identical to this house. Just go around it and you will know where you are." Dad said coming out from the kitchen. I nodded and took off, grabbing my purse and pulling BEN behind me.

A/N hope you enjoyed.

Laters.