Chapter 5

A/N found this funny pic on google haha.

May's POV

I woke up to a arm around my waist, "it has to be Sally's" I mumbled as I just closed my eyes again but a voice whispered in my ear. "Nope its not Sally it's me~" BEN said.

My eyes shot open and I tried to jump up out of bed but he held me tight. "Let go!" I yell. He just chuckled and covered my mouth with his hand then he spoke again.

"What's the matter? Iv told you plenty of times that I won't hurt you" he whispered. He turned me over and saw I had started crying. "This is frustrating, I. Won't. Hurt. You. How many times do I need to say this?!" He said getting angry which scared me more. "whatever you won't care if I'm near you, soon you will be one of us" he mumbled standing up and jumping through he TV.

I jumped up. "Sally! Sally where are you?!" I yelled running to the bathroom 'maybe she went in the bath' I hoped as I opened the door she was nowhere to be seen. "Oh no I'm alone" I mumbled.

I then ran downstairs to see Linda guts poring out of her stomach, the look of terror on her face her kidneys missing and a bloody painting next to her on the floor, it was a heart. I fell to my knees and started to cry. 'Do I have to clean this up? Do I ring the police? No I don't want anybody else pulled into this, what should I do?'

I stood up and walked towards Linda. "I'm so sorry, Linda. I couldn't help you" I sobbed. "I-I'm.....good luck in the after life I h-hope you have a better life than this one" I whispered.

I stood up and looked at the ceiling. "I'm all alone now" I sighed. I went and grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and placed it over Linda's body. "I'll have to burn the body later" I thought.

Walking around the house I felt...lost. The pool, where Linda would always sit and laugh with me, didn't make me happy. The kitchen where Linda would make dinner for us both, the sitting room where she helped me with homework. I curled up against the wall with my knees to my chest. Mom, dad please tell me you get back soon. I thought as I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up it was dark outside, I took Linda's body still wrapped in the blanket to the back yard and put her in the middle of the pebbled ground, there wasn't another house nearby just a massive garden I don't even know what is beyond the blossom tree in the middle of the garden I never went further than the tree It looks like it opens into a forest.

I pulled the blanket back and seen Linda's face I gently closed her eyes and stood up. "Today I am hear to send Linda off to her afterlife. Linda was a caring and trustworthy person that acted like a second mother to me. Stars take care of Linda I may never see her again since BEN and the others are going to try make me one of them, so take care of her just incase I never see her again" I finished talking to the stars above and got a match out of the matchbox I had grabbed on the way out here. "Rest in peace Linda" I say trying not to cry as I let the match fall to her body setting it a blaze.

-time skip-

I still sat next to Linda's body being kept warm by the blaze that was still going. I heard a voice that sounded like mine but wasn't telling me what it normally does.

'Take revenge, those assholes took her from you. Let me take over and you will get your revenge.' the voice whispers.

"But Linda wouldn't want me to do something so bad" I said.

'Don't you think this is an exception?' It says.

"Are you my inner demon?" I asked "because you don't sound sane"

'Im completely sane, your the one that's talking to yourself'

"Yes because you are talking to me"