Chapter 4: BEN's in love.

Mays POV.

"May" Sally whispered poking my cheek. "May are you still alive?" She asked. I giggled a little as I opened my eyes to look into her green ones. "Oh thank Zalgo your alive! I thought you were dead do you always sleep till 1:00pm?" She asked hugging me.

"No I just didn't sleep yesterday remember?" I said sitting up.

"Oh yeah, but your breathing slowed down and you slept so long I thought you were dead." She laughed. "So want do you want to do today? Ooo I know! How about we go for a run in the forest?!" She said happily.

"Um sure" I said getting up. I got changed into my red crop top and black skinny jeans again, I have a wardrobe full of the same crop top and the same skinny jeans the shoes are different though. I grabbed my black trainers and tie my hair up in a pony tail, letting my bangs fall down. Sally got into some black skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt and trainers then she also tied her hair up.

"Ok I'm ready let's go" Sally smiled.

We walked downstairs and I yelled to Linda that I was going out for a run and i might have a de-tour to the park to make some friends but really it was so Sally could go.

"So Sally do you run like this often?" I asked running at Sally's speed, I'm actually 4 times faster than this.

"Yeah, sort of" she laughed. "Watch out!" She yelled pushing me to the side just as I almost ran into BEN. I caught myself then stood up straight again, I hid behind a tree a little as Sally started talking to BEN. "What are you doing here!?"

"Slender said you have to come back" BEN said showing no emotion.

'He's lying' I thought as Sally stood her ground.

"Well tell him I'm not going back until he promises me he won't kill my sister as soon as I leave for a second!" Sally yelled at him.

"He said she has seen to much" BEN said showing no emotion again. 'Can't Sally tell he's lying?'

"No!" She yelled

"Go ask him yourself, Sally I'll look after May~" he said grinning.

"You might kill her!"

"I won't" he said, 'he doesn't seem to be lying when he said that'

"You might try to change her to one of us! I don't want that, we want to travel the world and we can't do that if she's wanted for murder!" Sally yelled at him as he smirked.

"Your wanted for murder yet you can do what she does right now can't you?" BEN asked.

"I look and act like a kid they don't suspect me, plus I can look different when I change my clothes." Sally mumbled the last part.

"So could May" BEN said grinning.

Sally sighed defeated, "fine look after her until I get back, the rules are you don't touch her and you don't turn her into one of us." Sally said running into the dark parts of the woods.

"That got rid of her" BEN laughed. "You look good today May~"

"S-stay away from me, I don't want to end up like that body at slender mansion." I said backing up.

"Oh that was bloody painters kill, I electrocute or stab my kills with a sword, but for you I'll use a special sword~" he said stepping towards me.

I don't know what he means by 'special sword' but I don't want him to stab me at all. I take off running in the other direction running as fast as I could, BEN tried running after me but couldn't keep up. I stopped at the end of the woods and seen a black and white clown standing in the clearing, I tried to run past him but he caught me by my arm and pulled me back into the woods.

"What's your hurry, kido? Hahaha" his voice scared me and I started to pull at his hand trying to get loose. "It's no use kido, you can't escape me" he laughed. Pushing me against a tree. I ducked under his arm and got away running back in the direction Sally went only to see BEN running towards me, I turned around but the clown was coming from that way. 'Their going to catch me!' I panicked and ran to a tree and started climbing it.

I sat on the first branch I got to and watched as BEN and the clown looked up at me. "Dam your fast" the clown said out of breath.

"Yeah she is, May how are you that fast?" BEN shouted up to me

"I don't want to die!" I said trying not to cry as I held onto the trunk of the tree.

"Laughing Jack you scared her!" BEN yelled.

"Like hell I did! She was running from you first! it's your fault!" They started having an argument and I got an idea.

'These trees are pretty thick' I thought as I started carefully walking along the branches and leaping from tree to tree. "Where did she go?!" BEN yelled when he realised I had gone. I seen Sally running back she saw me in the tree and shouted up to me.

"May come down! I'm back now it's ok!" She smiled. I climbed down the tree as BEN and laughing Jack came running to us, I backed behind Sally. "You assholes!" Sally yelled slapping both of them. "You scared her, what did they say to you?" Sally asked turning to face me.

"BEN said he would stab me and laughing Jack grabbed my arm and wouldn't let me go"

"I didn't mean I would stab you, it thought you would have understood what I meant" BEN said looking at me.

"Hahahaha! You too found a super innocent girl" laughing Jack laughed falling to the ground laughing. "Haha she can't fight, she cry's, she doesn't get BENs rude gestures, oh this is too funny see you guys later" LJ said laughing his head off as he proofed into smoke and disappeared.

"Come on let's go May" Sally said pulling me towards my mansion.

BEN's pov

She got scared because she didn't understand, I get it now. Wow I fell for a really innocent girl didn't i?

I thought walking back to slender's mansion. I'm going to steal her back, Sally can't have May all to herself. I want May. I'll protect her from slender.

But is bringing her into slender's house the best way to protect her? Probably not. But I need her to become like us or slender won't let me have her. I sighed as I sat on the couch.

"What's up BEN?" Jeff asks hearing me sigh.

"I want may" I said but then I snapped my hand over my mouth. "No I mean-"

"Ha you fell for a mortal not only that but the weakest one if ever seen" he laughed.

"How can I make her like me?" I asked.

"Kiss her" he said as if it was an obvious thing to do.

"I can't do that, it's probably her first, and she might get annoyed at me for taking her first kiss." I said looking down.

"Yo slender!" Jeff yelled.

"Yes Jeff?" Slender asked walking in the room.

"Warn Masky and hoodie, we may need their help to make May go insane" he said.

"What are you thinking?!" I yelled at him.

"If she's insane she will have to stay with us" Jeff smiled.

"But she won't want to leave her mansion"

"She doesn't need to, we make her go insane. Her parents are always gone, we kill Lidia or whatever the maid is called then you move in her mansion with Sally and May and then you will probably have kids and your at your happy ending bud" Jeff smiled looking at me.

"Sounds ok to me" slender shrugged.

"What that would never work!" I said.

"Worth a shot though" Jeff laughed.

'May this is going to go bad, I'm sorry but to be with you. This is worth a shot' I thought.

A/N how you like it so far? Oh yeah that's right nobody's reading it yet! Oh well it gives me something to do so I'm not deleting this book. When people finally start reading this book, I hope you all enjoy, thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment telling me what you think.

Laters