Chapter 7

Mays POV.

BANG!

I jumped up startled "what happened?!" I yell while looking at the door.

"It's your birthday!" My mum cheered walking in the room with a chocolate cake in hand.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said laughing at how much I jumped.

"That's the best way to wake up on a day like this though isn't it?!" She smiled as dad came in and handed me a present.

"Ohhhh!" I smiled opening it. It was a black hoodie with black veil brides on, blue ripped jeans and a red t-shirt with a cute little dragon on the front. "I love it!" I smiled hugging them.

"Hurry up and get ready then meet us downstairs and we can have some of this beautiful cake!" Mum giggled as she and dad walked out the room.

I went in the bath then went back to my room with a towel wrapped around me to get changed into my new clothes. But that would be to simple now wouldn't it? BEN was sitting on the bed.

"Hey there you didn't tell me today was your birthday" he said standing up and walking towards me as I gripped the towel tighter making sure it didn't fall.

"Get out" I say as he laughs.

"As the princess wishes" he smiled doing a little bow then walking to the TV and jumping through it.

'He's acting weird, anyways hurry up girl, there's cake downstairs!' The voice yells at me.

"Ok ok geez your worse than me for cake"

'Its cake you don't mess around when cake is involved that's the number one rule! If your favourite cake is where you get to it you hurry up and get to it anyway necessary, now hurry up so we can eat it!' It yelled.

I laugh as I start getting ready then I run downstairs. "There she is!" Dad laughed as I walked in the kitchen. "Here's your cake!" He smiled handing me a plate with some cake on, mum handed him a plate with a piece of cake too then sat down with her own piece.

"You look good in your new clothes!" Mum smiled.

"Thanks!" I laughed while stuffing my face with cake.

-time skip-

After we had ate cake and talked we all turned the speakers on and danced around listening to the music. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it, to my surprise it was Sally, Charlie and BEN but Sally looked 18 and bens eyes were blue and normal looking and Charlie was a human but I could tell it was him because he had bear ears on his head, how? Oh well not the weirdest thing iv ever seen.

"Guys what are you doing here?" I said smiling as Sally hugged me.

"Happy birthday" she said hugging me my mum and dad came behind me.

"Ohhhhhh friends of your invite them in there's still cake and we could play games!" Mum squealed excitedly while pulling all 3 of them in the house.

The party continued and me and Sally were having a dancing competition against BEN and Charlie trying to show we were the best dancers. Until mum said the most stupidest idea ever.

"Why don't your friends stay over May?" She smiled.

"Sally could yeah" I said trying to tell her through my mind not to let BEN stay.

"Nonsense all 3 could stay I'll make cookies for you all!" She smiled.

"That would be brilliant right brother?" Sally said to Charlie, he just smiled and nodded.