Chapter 15

Mays POV.

After breakfast, I didn't really have anything to do. I just sat watching BEN play Five Nights At Freddys on his laptop.

"I wonder what mom and dad will do when they find out" I mumbled to myself.

BEN turned around and sat looking into my eyes and holding my hands, showing that I have his full attention. "Are you ok, what's on your mind? I'll listen and help if I can." He gave a warm smile.

"Well my parents must have been informed by the police about me 'killing someone' and they would have to come back, they probably hate me" I said as I felt tears in my eyes.

"No no don't cry" BEN said pulling me on his lap and holding me while his hand softly strokes my hair. "I'll take you back to see them if they do hate you, just come back but if not then just say somebody else murdered her and stole you. I mean it's basically true."

"Can we go now?" I ask. BEN nods his head.

-time skip-

"May! You young lady have a lot of explaining to do!" My mum yelled.

I just stood there looking down. "What do you want me to tell you?" I said starting to feel scared.

"We want you to tell us.." Her voice dropped to a loving and excited voice. "Did you enjoy it?" She asked as she started giggling. Dad held her and looked at me with the same smile.

"What?" I said shooting my head upwards to look at them.

"We are so proud of you!" Dad said.

"Wait we're talking about the same thing right?" I asked confused.

"Yeah you killed somebody!" Mom said excitedly. I just stared it them confused. "Your confused haven't you guessed by now? We are killers too!" I was super shocked. Then I heard a thud behind me, I looked and BEN was on the floor.

"What the fxck you just say?" BEN asked shocked.

"Ohhhhhh are you the guy that helped her become a killer? Nice to meet you, again BEN. I remember you from the party!" Dad smiled. "May don't worry about the police I'll sort that, and the better you get the less you will get caught." Dad laughed.

"Wait so when you went away?" I started to ask.

"Yeah we were killing people abroad, I mean we could kill in this country but we wanted you to turn on your own" mom laughed.

"Your also a creepypasta, we want to make your own group of killers like them. We already have Mrs P" they laughed.

"Wait my tutor!?" I yelled. They nodded.

"My killer name is Zalgo.." Dad said "and your mother is a once human girl I fell for so I turned her into a demon"

I'm pretty sure my mouth is on the floor right now. "Now that you know, the killers we have recruited can come live here, right dear?" mom smiled.

"Yes dear they can" dad smiled. "But we are going to have to move this mansion into the woods so it's easier to hide them all."

"But that's easy for you right?" Mum smiled. Dad nodded.

I walked to the wall and banged my head against it then just kept my head there. "Nope that hurt this is real, oh sh!t" I mumbled.

"Your dad's Zalgo ruler of the underworld" BEN said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me away from the wall. He kissed my head where I hit it and turned us to my parents.

"Why didn't you tell her?" BEN asked.

"We wanted her to have a normal life as well as a killer life and now it's time for her killer life. If she ever gets sick of this life and she wants some time away we will help her change her look so she can go out." Dad smiled at us after explaining.