Chqpter 11

Mays POV.

After BEN teleported us and my bag to his room in the slender mansion, we walked outside to go meet Sally at the slender tree.

"What is the slender tree? Is it going to grow a mouth and eat me?!" I said getting scared at the last part I said.

"No," BEN laughed. "But there are bodies hanging from it" he mumbled.

"What!? I don't wanna see!" I say sitting on the ground and covering my eyes trying to get the image I had out of my head. What if the hanging bodies are like that body back at the mansion. BEN stared down at me.

'Stop being such a wimp'

"Easy for you to say, I might die!"

"I know your talking to the voice but just some information you might want to remember, you can't die. No heart attack can kill you, you can't drown, if you burn you will heal as fast as it burns and you would die if you get shot, stabbed, starve nothing." BEN said picking me up in his arms and walking the rest of the way.

-at slender tree-

"You guys took forever!" Sally yelled as I heard her foot steps run over to us. I however was hiding my face in BENs chest because I didn't want to see all the ripped open bodies. "Is May ok? Why are you carrying her? Did she twist her ankle while walking here?!"

"No she's fine she's just not good with dead people" BEN said holding me tighter. "And I couldn't leave her back there alone so I carried her"

"Ok I believe you by the way, she's staying in my room at the mansion!" Sally yelled.

"I think May should decide who she stays with. Let's move away from the tree so she can open her eyes" BEN says as he starts walking again. He put me down and I looked around, we were still in the woods. "Ok so who do you want to stay with?"

'Does that mean the same bed, or separate beds in the same room?'

I don't know.

'Either way pick BEN'

U sure I should I mean a boy and girl sharing a bedroom that's what mums and dads do, we aren't mum and dad.

'I swear down if you don't pick BEN I am never going to let you sleep, I'll just keep talking and talking until you go to him'

"Ok ok I pick BEN"

"What!?" Sally squealed as BEN grinned. "Why you do this I thought we were sisters?" Sally said standing up and looking hurt.

"Yeah but the voice-" I try explaining.

"Oh the voice tells you to do everything, why do you listen?!" Sally yelled at me and started running away.

"No Sally, it basically blackmailed me!" I yell after her but she didn't hear.

"How did your own mind blackmail you?" BEN asked.

"It said it would never let me sleep again unless I chose you, and I like and need sleep." I said.

"Did you not want to pick me?" He said looking me in the eyes.

"I did but Sally is upset now" I said, my heart started to hurt. "I upset Sally" I cried hugging BEN.

"she'll get over it, come on I'll carry you." He said picking me up. I looked behind him and screamed there was slenderman. "What," BEN said turning around. "Slender go away Mays mine"

"She's going to be one of us now put her down and stop babying her!" Slender said seeming angry.

"No she is my baby, I can baby her!"

"She has to learn to be stronger, she has to be one of us now!"

"Fine but I'm still gonna carry her!" BEN said turning back around and walking back to the mansion.

'CryBaby'

"I'm not a crybaby!" I yell.

"I'll get slender to make a potion to take the voice away if you want, do you?" BEN asked.

"Yes, yes please take it away!"

'B!tch after all iv done for you!'

What have you done for me?! Make me kill? Blackmail me making me hurt Sally's feelings?

'......'

No reply exactly because you know I'm right!

'Yep my work here is done'

Wait what? Voice?!

'Bye'

"It left me" I whispered shocked.

"What left you?"

"The voice, it just said my work here is done and bye, it left." I said shocked.

"That's a good thing" BEN grinned looking down at me. "Your now free to do what you want. Which is what being one of us is all about. If we want to do something, we will do it" BEN laughed.

"I'm one of you?"

"Yeah" BEN said opening the door to the mansion and taking me to his room.

A/N hope you enjoyed.
Laters.