Chapter 6

BENs POV

"Ssslender ssshesss not sssane!" Rake yelled at slender who was sitting watching the TV.

"Who isn't?" Slender asked looking at rake.

"That girl I sssaw lasst night!"

"You mean may?" I asked butting into their conversation "lives in the big mansion that's at the end of the woods?"

"Yessss!" Rake said looking at me.

"But she was sane, have we broke her already?" I asked. "Im going to her" I say standing up and jumping through the TV.

Mays POV

I wake up and my face feels weird because the tears had dried on it. "I'll have to go in the bath"

"Mind if I join?" A voice asked, I jumped and looked to see BEN standing there staring at me with a grin.

"Don't come near me!" I yelled backing up.

"What have I done now?" He asked walking towards me still.

"No I just found out I have an insane voice telling me what to do and I don't need you to make it worse!" I yelled.

"Insane voice? What do you mean?" He asked standing still. "What does this voice tell you to do?"

'You don't have to explain yourself to this guy, walk out the room, leave this asshole. He doesn't control you' he voice spoke.

"I don't have to tell you!" I say as I stand and run out the room, i run into the bathroom since there is no electric in here and he shouldn't be able to get in any other way than the door which I'm blocking.

"May? open up please?" BEN asks sweetly through the door.

"What should I do?" I ask the voice.

'Let him in and let's have some fun with that beauty have you seen his eyes? God There gorgeous!'

"Are you kidding me?!" I yell

'Of coarse I'm kidding! Don't let him in until he stops telling you what to do!' The voice yells.

"Your not coming in!" I yell at BEN through the door.

"You have to come out at some point and do you really think this door will keep me out?" He laughed as he kicked the door making it come off its hinges and fall to the floor.

'Sh!t that's kinda hot' the voice laughs.

"Don't tell me your falling for him" I mumble.

"Hey beautiful~" BEN grinned walking towards me "so what does this voice tell you?" He asked. I backed up more and fell into the bath while fully clothed. As I surfaced I wiped my eyes only to find BEN 2 inches from my face. "Just give up and tell me" he grinned.

'No! Run from him you listen to me not him!' The voice screams. I did as it said and got out the door I then ran to the kitchen. 'Grab a knife, maybe if you beet him he will leave'

"Are you crazy?! I can't win a fight against him he just kicked a door off with 1 kick!" I yell at the voice.

'Yes I am crazy, but do you have a better idea because he's here so I suggest you do something quick' the voice laughed.

I grabbed a knife and held it at BEN he only grinned wider. "What you going to do? Kill me? Won't you feel bad?" He said walking closer. "You can't kill me" he laughed walking into the knife so it stuck in his chest. "See" he laughed.

'Dam this guy. Fine tell him what he wants, it's not like he can do anything about me anyways.'

"So are you going to tell me what that voice tells you to do now?" BEN said pulling the knife out of his chest and watching as his wound healed. I nodded reluctantly and told him.

-time skip-

"I see so do you want to meet the others?" BEN asked.

"No they will kill me!" I yelled.

"I'll protect you, let's go to slender mansion" BEN smiled.

"No they will kill me, you can't stop all of them, them things!" I yelled remembering that thing that appeared in the garden.

"I'm one of them things and why do you still not trust me? Your clearly not fully insane yet." he sighed.

'What an asshole, he wants you fully insane? *thinking about it* That would be destructive. Awesome let's go insane!' the voice laughed.

"No I don't want to be that destructive" I say.

'Kill joy' the voice mutters.

"Talking to the voice again? Has it told you about rude gestures yet or would you still think I'm going to actually stab you?" BEN asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head.

"Never mind" BEN says. "Let's go to slender mansion" he grinned.

"No I got my mansion I don't need to go to his" I say when suddenly the front door opens.

"May we're back!" Mom smiles.

I grin and run up to them "you guys are back!" I say happily hugging them.

"Did you miss us, where's Linda?" Dad asked.

"Linda went out to get shopping but never came back that was 2 days ago" I said acting upset but I felt my mouth wanting to smile.

"Oh dear we should get the police, maybe we should put off the trip and stay with May a little longer this time hunny?" Mom said looking at dad.

"No I will be fine by myself I don't want to stop you traveling" I say.

"Do you have any friends that could come see you so your not alone?" Dad asked.

"Um....."

'Think say any random name if you have to!'

"Yeah I have 2 Sally and her..brother..Charlie" I said as a small smile appeared on my lips.

"Oh they are new, why don't you tell us about them over dinner?" Mom said, I nodded.

-time skip-

"My parents are staying home for tomorrow then they are leaving" I say out loud.

'Good don't want them ending up like Linda now do we?'

"No"

'Good now, Brother Charlie?' the voice started laughing.

"What was I meant to say? Sally and her demonic teddy bear Charlie? you weren't gonna help me either!" I said angrily.

'Why didn't you say BEN?'

"God your obsessed with him" I mumble.

'Im you, so what's your obsession with him? He's been on your mind all day. If I like him that must mean you do too'

"I don't like BEN!" I yell.

"Awwww that's harsh May I like you" I sat up and saw BEN standing at the bottom of the bed.

"Stay away last time you were here I saw Linda's corpse!" I yell.

"Calm down we can keep your parents alive and have you be one of us" he laughed sitting next to me. "Now I'm staying here tonight" he said laying down hugging me.

'Who The fxck does he think he is? Tell him no! Kick him off the bed!'

"No you have to leave, you don't decide what happens in my house!" I yell kicking him off the bed.

"Fine sleep well, I will sleep with you one day though~" he said jumping through the TV.

'This is too fxcking much, sleep, we need sleep' the voice says.

"You said it" I say lying down and falling asleep.

A/N well she got used to BEN a bit, Comment, share, vote whatever you want, hope you enjoyed.

Laters.