Chapter 10

Mays POV

"You asshole!" I heard a girls voice yell. "I told you not to be within touching distance!" She yelled as I heard a something smash off the wall. I sat up to see BEN standing back up from his ducking position and a broken glass pyramid on the floor.

"Awwww my pyramid" I say frowning a bit.

"May did he touch you?!" Sally yelled kicking BEN I'm the stomach sending him into the wall then coming over to me.

'Unfortunately no apparently it's too embarrassing isn't it may' the voice taunted in my head.

Shut up or I'll banish you myself. I thought. "no Sally he didn't" I say with a small smile. "He only hugged me"

"So he did touch you!?" She yelled turning to BEN as he sat next to me on the bed.

"Yes I did and watch," BEN grinned turning my face towards him and kissing me deeply. I couldn't make myself pull away so I kissed back. Until he was pulled off me by Sally.

"No! No! No!" She yelled as she stabbed BEN.

"That's not going to kill me" BEN laughed.

"I don't care it's making me feel better!" She yelled. I walked over and picked her up. "Hey! may?! He deserves this put me down!" I placed her down and helped BEN up.

"Ok so what should we do toda-" I didn't get to finish before 3 women came through the window.

"You May?" I nodded. "I'm laughing Jill, this is Nina the killer and this is Jane the killer. We are here to train you how to kill."

"But I don't, no I can't kill somebody" i say backing behind BEN away from the girls glare.

"You have before yes?" Jane said stepping forward I hid more behind BEN who was fully clothed. Maybe he got ready before Sally came.

"Y-yes b-but the voice told me to"

"What voice?" Nina asked.

"What's it got to do with you? Go away! She doesn't want to kill she doesn't need to!" Sally yelled.

"Ok we will leave but she's going to have to leave her mansion, somebody may have told the police that May killed somebody. The bones are still out there May did you not check?" Jill laughed as the other two jumped out the window running away as we heard the sirens. "Oh there they are ta ta kid see you at slender mansion." Jill laughed as she disappeared into smoke.

"Why would they do this?!" I start panicking.

"I'll hold them off you and BEN start packing and go I'll meet you at the slender tree in 1 hour that's all the time you have now go." Sally said running down the stairs with Charlie in hand. Her face started to bleed as she went.

"Come on get packing what should I help with?" BEN asked I was crying.

"I don't want to leave" I whispered.

"We'll come back someday, I'm sure we will" he said, I nodded then went to the wardrobe and grabbed 5 red crop tops and 5 pairs of black jeans as well at 2 pair of black flat shoes and 2 pair of black trainers. I then ran to the safe which is in the hallway behind the picture of me and my mum and dad. After grabbing some money I locked the inside lock as well as the outside. I don't want anybody getting in this.

'Lets go Sally can't hold forever' I nodded and ran back to my room where BEN had finished packing my bag with the stuff I got out the wardrobe along with some underwear which I do not remember giving him to pack. BEN took my hand and e bag and teleported me and him through the TV.

A/N short but who cares hope you enjoyed
Laters.