Chapter 25: I don't need this to be even more of a Highschool Musical moment.

>Jay's POV<

I barge through Hazel's door and see Zach and Seth instantly come into the hallway.

"Where is she?" I ask.

Zach holds his hands up, "Shut up, she's sleeping."

My eyes travel up the stairs before going back to the guys. I better let her rest; she stayed up late last night.

I go into the living room and the guys follow me.

"What happened?" I ask.

Zach and Seth look at each other before Seth holds something out to me.

I look at him suspiciously before taking it, it was a yellow pill bottle, but it was empty.

I skim the tag, "What is this?"

"We found Hazel in a mess around a whole heap of the pills." Zach says.

"Wait," I say, finally understanding what the pills were for, "Why does she have these?"

"Well she doesn't anymore, we threw them all out. But we haven't had a chance to talk to her yet." Seth replies.

I couldn't imagine Hazel taking these pills, forcing herself to throw up. In fact, it made me mad she felt like she had to do that.

It made me mad at myself too, was that because of me? Because of how I treated her?

I sit down and put my head into my hands, "How did we not know about this?"

"Well it's not really something you go telling anyone." Zach says.

"What are we supposed to do?" I mumble to myself.

Zach intakes a breath, "Look Jay, we found her there, sure, but you're the one she needs. You need to take her out, take her mind off it."

Seth nods in agreement, "There's no way she won't feel embarrassed about it, you need to get her away."

"What about you guys?" I ask.

"We'll go to yours, stay out of the way for now." Zach replies.

I nod and they stand up to leave, Zach turns to me before they go, "She's been sleeping for about an hour now, you may want to wake her up soon."

With that, they both leave and I'm left alone, sitting in Hazel's living room.

I sigh to myself. I need to do this.

For her.

For Hazel.

I get up and make my way up the stairs slowly. I stop at her door and close my eyes, taking a deep breath, and opening the door to the darkness.

The room was quiet, but if I listened hard enough I could hear her breathing softly.

Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness a little I made my way over to her.

I sat down beside her and just looked at her for a second, not in a creepy way, but the way she was sleeping to soundly, so innocently, I couldn't help but stare at her.

I brushed the back of my fingers lightly across her cheek; it was soft.

"Hazel?" I say quietly.

She frowns a little, still closing her eyes.

A small smile of amusement creeps onto my face, "Hazel, wake up."

Her eyes open a little and she squints cutely at me, "Jay?" She mumbles.