Epilogue

Niall's POV
It's been five amazing years, I'm married to Harry, and the twins are five! We had another baby Lauren she is four. The twins are very protective of her. Harry kept his promise he doesn't abuse me anymore he finally can control his anger issues. I'm currently pregnant with our third child. And my life couldn't be better.

Zayn and Louis got married they had a son after the twins were born turns out Louis can also get pregnant so few months later after Jack and Finn were born Javadd Vincent Malikson was born. They have two kids, Cole Alexander and Cameron Matthew. Zayn started a charity The Vincent Malikson Charity. It gives kid's their last wishes on earth come true no matter what it takes it will happen but it's only for kids who can not take treatment anymore and are dying. Louis also has a Cinderella Ball every year. He gives little boys and girls to be the stars of the night every single year and never fails.

Liam married Ella and they have three kids. Jasmine Thalia, Austin Ross, and James Edward. Liam became a big actor and Ella became a choreographer.

Marcel and Melissa got married and they currently have one kid with number two on the way. Javier Edward, Javie is one and very energetic. Melissa became an animator for Disney and Marcel a big time marketing guy.

Kylie went to Jail for what she did. All of Harry's friends has made no contact with him what so ever. Perrie got her heart broken by Michael who started to date Calum. Ashton got into a band named White Eskimo(hehe) and went big.

Ed Sheeran never got over Hazza but moved on with a girl named Taylor.

We still see Edward every night he comes with my dead children and Vincent. Vince gets older every day we see him. It's great.

My life is complete, i have a family, a good job, and i'm finally happy again
*****************************
Well that's the end for Hurt. Sob sob anyways if you want a sequel Comment your favorite moment from the entire book and vote in your favorite chapter! I'll keep you updated on the sequel!
- Ella💕